Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Emma saying he’s so ill but Gaz showing him out and about non stop all week including today 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe it was an out of hours GP appointment or something she managed to get.
But he’s out with gaz eating icecream looking fine. Let’s just waste an appointment that someone with an actual need could use. She really is something

Reactions: 4
I’m a childrens nurse and Emma is one of those classic mums that shout at you for not giving their child antibiotics for their viral infection. If you know you know 🙄 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know it’s old news now, but I got married a few weeks ago and had to hold our 2 year old for the second half of the ceremony as it’s the only way she would stop screaming (overtired, overwhelmed)
I had to have a little giggle to myself thinking how much we took the piss out of emma at the time😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So sad to see Chesta having a meltdown in Frankie and Bennys, why would his dad take him there knowing that he can’t deal with restaurants.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it’s old news now, but I got married a few weeks ago and had to hold our 2 year old for the second half of the ceremony as it’s the only way she would stop screaming (overtired, overwhelmed)
I had to have a little giggle to myself thinking how much we took the piss out of emma at the time😄😄
When we got married our two year old was running round shouting I’m bored, can we go now and was yanking on the back of my dress saying I want to watch max & ruby🤣🤣🤣 our wedding video is hysterical.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think it help she'd doing a pose a 13 year old would do 🤣🤣

These were worse, though. She looks so... Idk what word to even use. I know she had a heart problem that she's just had surgery for but you can see these are edited massively.
She looks like a wax work dummy in the first photo 🤣 WTF?
What's going on with the jawline..cut paper with it 😂

Was blocked by Emma recently, any developments on her chasing an ‘autism’ diagnosis for Lauren Harries Jnr?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Doubt anyone remembers this. But my little boys nursery had a parents evening for him and she said that she thinks he has autism but 'very high functioning' she said. Because he doesn't show many signs but signs if that makes sense so she's organised a referral. Today we went out and it was manic and he was so weary. Fine, because we held his hand and jumped in puddles to distract him, but he was struggling compared to Chester.

How can she lie so blatantly and no fucker sees it but is? This is why people get the wrong impression about tattle. People think we're mean because we're the only people who see things and we are always bleeping right.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So much shade at Primrose in her latest grid post. All about her and her boy. Has she ever criticised Chester publicly the way she does Prim, I feel so sad for that little girl.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.