Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to their YouTube channel 😂😂😂

[QUOTE="lookwhatthecatdraggedin1, post: 12763674,
She’s actually not okay, Gaz needs to step in and tell her to get a bleeping grip. She seems like the type of woman to run with the kids though if he did, well with Chestaaa Prim would ft

i have no clue on any of this stuff but would doctors not see her through her lies and want a report from school and see what he is like there
I’m in Scotland so it’s probs different (we’ve been on the waiting list for paediatrician for over two years now) but my sons in nursery and an educational psychologist has come in for his referral to and ASN school, he also sees a speech therapist and people like Occupational Therapists and mental health services can be involved as well.
I’m sure (I really fkn hope) it’ll take more than just Emma’s word, they’ll probably go to his school and speak to teachers etc
Doctors might even want to see him without Emma, observe him playing with toys etc even tho she would definitely say no, but I’m really not sure how it works I just hope she never gets what she wants cause there’s nothing wrong with that child, he’s just been spoilt

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s actually not okay, Gaz needs to step in and tell her to get a bleeping grip. She seems like the type of woman to run with the kids though if he did, well with Chestaaa Prim would ft

i have no clue on any of this stuff but would doctors not see her through her lies and want a report from school and see what he is like there
So my son is on the pathway to autism, he’s awaiting a paediatrician appointment and speech therapy which is a really long wait but I needed evidence off health visitors and nursery for these referrals. He got rejected by speech therapy earlier this year even though nursery made the referral and he’s completely non verbal at the age of 3 so it takes a lot of hard work and a lot of professionals! If she pays for private treatment and bare face lies i’m not sure what would happen, I’m not sure what she’s even trying to achieve by wanting to label her child something she’s not? Just takes away from mothers like myself and a lot of others who actually need the help for their children 😡

Reactions: 7
Why is she sharing so much personal information about Chester. Lets say he does get diagnosed with something why should she have a right to share that with strangers. When he is older he will resent her for all the oversharing.

Reactions: 11
Why is she sharing so much personal information about Chester. Lets say he does get diagnosed with something why should she have a right to share that with strangers. When he is older he will resent her for all the oversharing.
Exactly, although it’s hardly surprising with how attention seeking she is with her own ‘illness’. It’s disgusting, your children are their own people entitled to their own privacy, you don’t own them, who the duck are you to decide it’s ok to put their personal business all over the internet… forever. Especially when it’s something medical!! She was the same with prim when she was a baby, anything for a bit of attention!!

Reactions: 11
In her last post , the picture where Chester is lay on the floor with the dirty rabbit in his mouth, it looks like a train or bus is it not? How can he go on public transport but can't do a taxi ride? And the people in her comments telling her what an amazing mum she is are worse.🙈

Reactions: 12
Imagine saying your vows at your wedding whilst holding your child chewing a dirty bunny ear 🤣🤣🤣

She might aswell of put the ring on his finger!!

View attachment 1750194
It’s like they had to have the kid there to get rid of some of the awkwardness. If she has hold of Chester she has an excuse not to be too lovey. It’s like they don’t know how to act around each other alone hence why the kids are involved in EVERYTHING (like when you take your mate with you to meet a boy for the first time incase it’s awkward and make them bring a mate too, they just take their kid 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her latest post with Chester videoing her. She’s either trolling this site or she really does have problems 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nobody please judge me for this but..

What are the speech related symotoms of ASD? or the general symotons, really.

My little boy does have a couple of signs APPARENTLY, and I'm so worried about sending him to nursery and himnot getting the support if he isn't diagnosed.

I aren't being ignorant, I've got a younger brother with severe aspergers and it's just ruined him because of the lack if support he's had from school etc.

I've had a HV and a member of the family suggest we have him 'tested' for ASD and part of me feels he does NOT have ASD but another part of me worries that if I don't, he'll badly suffer. Like, do I do it or just wait to see what nursery says, as they'll know more?

I really hope I don't offend anyone. If I have/do, I'm so sorry :(

I just want to ask what the symotons are from parents who see it and wha the speech related signs are.

Reactions: 2

My little boy does have a couple of signs APPARENTLY, and I'm so worried about sending him to nursery and himnot getting the support if he isn't diagnosed.

I aren't being ignorant, I've got a younger brother with severe aspergers and it's just ruined him because of the lack if support he's had from school etc.

I've had a HV and a member of the family suggest we have him 'tested' for ASD and part of me feels he does NOT have ASD but another part of me worries that if I don't, he'll badly suffer. Like, do I do it or just wait to see what nursery says, as they'll know more?

I just want to ask what the symotons are from parents who see it and wha the speech related signs are.

No judgement here! Have a look at the symptoms online. There are multiple reasons why your son might have speech delay and it won’t hurt to have it investigated. The earlier you start the process the better due to waiting lists etc…. My friend suspects her son has autism and their nursery have been really supportive with helping him in nursery and is thriving.

Please don’t feel like you’ll be judged! My sons nursery are amazing with his needs, he’s non verbal but in the last 3/4 months he’s started babbling again like a newborn, he completely regressed at around 18 months and lost all speech. There is so many different traits with so many different children, maybe just taking a referral to a paediatrician made by a HV to rule it out could be a good idea? In my area it’s like a 12 month wait so by the time it comes round all improvements could of been made but always go with any help / referrals you’re offered just for your piece of mind ❤

Reactions: 1

No judgement here! Have a look at the symptoms online. There are multiple reasons why your son might have speech delay and it won’t hurt to have it investigated. The earlier you start the process the better due to waiting lists etc…. My friend suspects her son has autism and their nursery have been really supportive with helping him in nursery and is thriving.
Thank you 😊

He was born 3m before the first lockdown. Could that cause speech issues? Someone else said that, but it was like 2.5 years ago

Yes they would want information from school too - I’m currently getting a private assessment for my 8 year old and I have had loads of forms to fill in as have school.

Thank you 😊

He was born 3m before the first lockdown. Could that cause speech issues? Someone else said that, but it was like 2.5 years ago
I was told so many times it’s just ‘lockdown’ that delayed my son and he was turned away for about a year and a half til nursery really pushed for it because it was very obvious he was autistic. He’s not 4, non-verbal, still in nappies, will only eat bread and butter and sleeps 3 hours a night. You do have to push for it unfortunately which makes it more of a kick in the teeth when people like Emma try and label their kids for attention.

Wait, sorry if this has already been mentioned but why has Gary taken on her second name? On his Instagram bio it says Gaz beadle-Mcvey ???

• Haha
  • Sick
Gary’s latest post ❤
I really think he knows Emma favours Chester and knows it’s so obvious on social media, Prim is adorable! Emma’s just a psychotic twiglet 🎅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13

That link is really interesting. I appreciate I don't know Chester, and I'm not a medical professional, but I haven't seen a single one of those signs on any video that either of them have posted of Chester. On the contrary, he seems very smiley, very confident and talkative, does loads of pretend play etc. Perhaps she wasn't taking him to try and get a diagnosis the other day, but she's definitely trying to hint he has something wrong with him in order to gain attention on Instagram. Perhaps she's got a big ad campaign coming up and needs some more engagement. Influencers are ruthless!

Reactions: 3
Gary’s latest post ❤
I really think he knows Emma favours Chester and knows it’s so obvious on social media, Prim is adorable! Emma’s just a psychotic twiglet 🎅🏼
It’s a lovely picture.. 🥰
Thank god she has Gary. Dread to think if she didn’t.. she would probably be dumped with grandad every night so them 2 can cuddle in bed together 😡

The longer this goes on.. Gary’s relationship as a dad to Chesta is going to be affected by her behaviour, it’s like there’s a divide in the family already that she’s causing.

She comes up with all these reasons why she can’t have her open heart surgery (school holidays.. summer.. Xmas 🙄🙄) when it’s probably down to the fact that she doesn’t want to leave the golden child.

Reactions: 14
She’s definitely contradicting herself, how can he be okay with planes and trains but not taxis? Yet he’s in a car every day with his parents so surely a taxi would be better as it would be familiar as it’s a car….. doesn’t make sense… and there’s tonnes of pictures of him in restaurants/cafes/restaurants abroad? So it’s either a problem all the time or it just isn’t a problem….

I was told so many times it’s just ‘lockdown’ that delayed my son and he was turned away for about a year and a half til nursery really pushed for it because it was very obvious he was autistic. He’s not 4, non-verbal, still in nappies, will only eat bread and butter and sleeps 3 hours a night. You do have to push for it unfortunately which makes it more of a kick in the teeth when people like Emma try and label their kids for attention.
That's so awful. They're so slow to do anything atm and then are all bleeping ears when it's almost too late.

Emma is a bleeping disgusting human being. She claimed both her kids had dairy allergies, but was doing AD's for bleeping KENDAMIL CLASSIC that contains MILK. She is without a doubt the worst excuse of a human being.

If that kid has autism, she's properly opening her vulnerable kid to alsorts. I'd be even more inclined to protect my kids if they were diagnosed with ASD. The fact that she put a map of where they'd gone KNOWING someone would look says it all. She's tha ranged that if they split up and it was bad and we're both fighting for custody, gaz would win even if he was shagging a different woman a day. She's a tit mum to Primrose, a liar, duck all wrong with her heart and she's a boring bastard

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.