Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't get a diagnosis based off just what she has said. She needs to provide evidence and he will also be assessed without her in school setting. I don't know how a private diagnosis works but from the NHS it's not as simple as ticking a few boxes. I don't think the NHS recognises a private diagnosis, I could be wrong but someone has told me this before

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how it works with a private diagnosis, I would assume you can’t get medication unless the NHS have assessed but maybe you can if you have the money?
Either way, a diagnosis is a diagnosis in the world of social media so it would give her at least a few months worth of content. That is the most important thing after all 🙄

Reactions: 3
Do you think she has taken down the YouTube videos so as there's no history or log of Chestas behaviour that these professionals might stumble across?

Reactions: 12
In all seriousness I feel she has made Chester such an unlikeable child. It’s so unfair to him that his Mommy the nut job has projected so much tit onto him to excuse her indulgent parenting.

Reactions: 17
In all seriousness I feel she has made Chester such an unlikeable child. It’s so unfair to him that his Mommy the nut job has projected so much tit onto him to excuse her indulgent parenting.
I can see her him not letting him do playdates or anything like that

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He doesn’t hate restaurants at all🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣he’s been going to them twice weekly since he was born

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the illuminations at YWP are fine for Chester? How nice it is for them that his issues come and go depending on what they want to do

Reactions: 19
I’m possibly over reacting but Chester seems like one of those bratty kids who always needs to be centre of attention, the way he snatched primroses bingo card in that game on Emma’s story!!! Primrose just stared like ‘where did it go’ why didn’t Emma or Gary say something?
Emma has 100% encouraged this behaviour, favouring him over prim!

Reactions: 23
So the illuminations at YWP are fine for Chester? How nice it is for them that his issues come and go depending on what they want to do
How do their followers never pick up on this? I'm guessing they delete any comments made about it because I can't remember ever seeing any.

Reactions: 10
Making out Chester doesn’t like sudden loud noises …..proceeds to shriek at him when playing that game 🙄 and last time I looked primrose has lovely hair why no post about hers 🤔

Making out Chester doesn’t like sudden loud noises …..proceeds to shriek at him when playing that game 🙄 and last time I looked primrose has lovely hair why no post about hers 🤔
cos she’s the double of gaz and she hates it, and hates her

Reactions: 6
Didn’t they spend most of their time in Frankie & Benny’s eating breakfast how can Chester hate restaurants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have they really built a softplay at home ffs how spoilt
Yea as Gary was taking chester out 3 times a week to one snd also eating out at restaurants too so now there’s one at home Emma can keep him in there as he can’t cope with the outside world 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
At this point I feel like I hate everything emma does because of how much I dislike her now 😂 why is she constantly asking people for recommendations for stuff or “does anyone know this or that” google it? Ask ur mates? I feel like they just do it show off things they’re getting done to their house 😆 sorry I’m being so sensitive to her at this point she just does my head in

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually bought something she posted an aff link for yesterday...the play doh vacuum! however I made sure just to go through Amazon and not click on her link :LOL: you're welcome Emma!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.