Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obviously trying to claim that his ‘organisational skills’ means he has autism. 🙄
I NOTICED THIS. I'm organised as duck and don't have autism.

I hope she gets reported if he doesn't she's putting that kid through unnecessary tit.

I can imagine her lying about symptoms.

Anyone else hoping primrose used the scissors beside her to cut chesters hair when she was brushing it 🤭🤭🤭
She also meant that chester has perfect organisational skills but insinuated that primrose had tit hairdressing skills, by laughing.

Maybe she did byt you don't laugh about or at your almost 3 year old foe doing something they're happy doing EVER. My little boy changes words to songs, like old macdolald. He changes macdonald to his mame and does it in a funny voice. His grandad laughed at him and it was ages before he did it again. If they're learning or showing off something they're doing that think is fab, don't laugh. Encourage them.

I hope if they split Gary takes Prim cos Emma wouldn't do right would she.

Reactions: 3
Omg shes thick just because chestaaa is organising things doesn't mean hes autistic so offensive when autism is such a big spectrum

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She reminds me of another woman I used to follow on Insta, she paid for her son to have a private autism diagnosis, he apparently had Level 3 non-verbal autism. Since going to nursery he talks and does everything the other children are doing and she moaned about her 3 year old making her out to be a liar.

She also has a thread on here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She reminds me of another woman I used to follow on Insta, she paid for her son to have a private autism diagnosis, he apparently had Level 3 non-verbal autism. Since going to nursery he talks and does everything the other children are doing and she moaned about her 3 year old making her out to be a liar.

She also has a thread on here.
Omg who is it?

People who look foe things wrong with their kids for attention are rank.

Omg shes thick just because chestaaa is organising things doesn't mean hes autistic so offensive when autism is such a big spectrum
This 👐🏻

It's like when people think kids lining up toys is a clear sign. It's not. The HV told me that while that sort of thin CAN be a sign, it'd not a HUGE sign and it's something all kids do. She's a disgrace and gaz needs to say something cos her taking him to London alone says it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Looking through those photo books there’s not many of primrose but loads of Chester or is that just me 🤔
@e.l.lofthouse its Part time working mummy. She claims she can’t handle his “meltdowns” but allows his 9 and 13 year old sisters to look after him.
I knew you was on about her before you said her name she needs locking up for what she’s done she ought to be renamed part time working scammer

Reactions: 9
Omg is she the one who had an affair with her now husband and he took his kids away from their mum?
Yea and had an affair with his sister. I had to stop following the thread about her on here as it made me so angry what she’s got away with whilst flashing designer gear bought with stolen cash 🤬
It’s sick how they use kids for social media never mind making out they have special needs just for clout. I hope Gary does something about it

Yea and had an affair with his sister. I had to stop following the thread about her on here as it made me so angry what she’s got away with whilst flashing designer gear bought with stolen cash 🤬
It’s sick how they use kids for social media never mind making out they have special needs just for clout. I hope Gary does something about it
Had an affair with his sister? Step sister I assume?

she had an affair with her husbands sister, her best friend. Go and read the wiki I’m sure it’s in there
Oh I aren't bothered about reading the wiki, she makes me too angry. I was just querying something in what you said. Thanks tho :(

Reactions: 1
She definitely only does one sec position and that's with her on her back with Gary thinking about golf. She resembles a bleeping golf stick anyway with bow bleeping thin she is!!
Honestly, there's more fire in a bag of uncle bens plain basmati than there is in their sex life.

I don't think he cheats, I think he's too worn down by her to do anything like that. He's had a kid with someone he obviously only just about tolerates and not only that, but the little girl they have, she can't be arsed with because she's not blonde and curly haired with ice blue eyes: she's just a miniature if Gary. You can see a mile off she doesn't like Prim but when she finally talks in full snit Chesters testing etc, she'll say that's why she's been more focused on here.

If he ever gets married she's gonna be there, hovering around demanding on sleeping on the floor ready to pip that bunny ear back in his mouth mid night. She's bleeping rank.

Also, this heart surgery. duck off Emma you stick thin runt. If it's so bad you are lucky to have survived both pregnancies. NO doctor should be giving her the time of day if she's ignorant towards her major heart condition. Sheèmmmweèh Drinks caffeine, pushes Lord Brat around London in a pram and waless
I’m a terrible person but I am bleeping howling at this post- you have a real turn of phrase 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Chester doesn’t eat in restaurants?

what about all the times Gary and Chester went to frankly and bennys? Toby carvery?

absolute turd speaker

if I was to sit my nearly 5 year old in a pram he would kick me in the head

she’s deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She literally needs locking up! She has created a monster in order to keep Gaz at home.. surely even he can see that?!

Reactions: 11
I can see her definitely making things up so doctors will believe her more do they go and see children in school or anything what she is doing is sick in the head not normal behaviour at all

Not sure how it works in England but in northern ireland my child has been assessed at home, play group and at peadiatrics. He still has another assesment of ASD team to get official diagnosis. It's not just a 1 appointment thing as their is too much info and too much to look for and see to just do it in one day and just base it off of what I have to them. I did provide alot of video evidence also as advised by health visitor.

I work with autistic children and I would say honestly, some parents just want a label. Their little darling isn’t perfect so they want a label. (I’m speaking super broadly here). Emma seems like one of those. Except the reason for his issues is more likely to be her refusal to set appropriate boundaries etc
A label to excuse their awful parenting - I work in child care field and we see it soo much!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.