Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A label to excuse their awful parenting - I work in child care field and we see it soo much!!
Oh completely. There’s so many who had loads of kids to get benefits, haven’t actually done any parenting and now see ££ signs for disability too. Yet all their other kids are also awful. Difference is here that poor Primrose seems completely dismissed by mummy whilst Chestah is the Chosen One

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh completely. There’s so many who had loads of kids to get benefits, haven’t actually done any parenting and now see ££ signs for disability too. Yet all their other kids are also awful. Difference is here that poor Primrose seems completely dismissed by mummy whilst Chestah is the Chosen One
Seems like Primrose has had a lucky escape

Reactions: 4
I can’t cope with the restaurants don’t work comment 😂😂😂 she’s a lunatic!
Taxis are a battle? but he’s been being drove around from being a baby in cars?

The bleeping bunny ear aswell

• Sick
Reactions: 11

The bleeping bunny ear aswell
That bunny ear makes me feel sick

Reactions: 7
Omg the lies!!! 😳😳

He’s sat in restaurants before.. but now it doesn’t work 🤣🤣 he’s gets driven around everywhere but can’t be in a taxi.. but can go on a train and a big bleeping fairground wheel 🙄🙄

She probably didn’t want Gary to go to London so she can lie out of her arse about Chesta. Or she just didn’t want Prim to spoil there time.

She’s messed up in the head.

Reactions: 20
I've actually just nearly choked reading her latest post! She's mentally unwell. How has Gary not stepped in yet?! She is DESPERATE for that kid to have something wrong with him!

Reactions: 15
My niece is 11 and has only just started her diagnosis journey. It frustrates me when these wannabe celebs pay for a private diagnosis just because they want to label their kids like it’s a fashion accessory.

Reactions: 4
This has really pissed me off, there’s duck all wrong with that monstrous child apart from the fact he’s a spoilt little brat. If she comes back with a diagnosis and makes a big post about it, i will be livid. All autistic people are different, but she has NO CLUE about the daily struggles for some.
we’ve seen your grim reaper kid in restaurants emma you’re fooling nobody.
He seemed fine the other day at the Christmas markets was it? Busy I’m sure.
From a (real) ASN mum

ps that life threatening heart condition seems to have magically fixed huh emma? Drop.

Reactions: 11
Imagine saying your vows at your wedding whilst holding your child chewing a dirty bunny ear 🤣🤣🤣

She might aswell of put the ring on his finger!!

8170127A-BEEE-49AA-A126-F68F43BA8277.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Never forget Emma, once it’s on the internet it’s there forever… Tattle keeps receipts…

Reactions: 15
She’s a melt of a woman. She is so pushing the autism agenda on a child that literally has been wrapped up in cotton wool, and manky bunny ears and throws fits to get his own way. She needs sectioning for both their safety’s.

Reactions: 16
What is the big obsection with Chester feel so sorry for primrose emma doesn't give her the time of day and that little brats gets away with everything so sad to watch 😢 😞 even wedding day Chester should of been getting ready with his dad

Reactions: 10
The latest on her post about it being a big deal that he kissed her on the cheek, and said he was having the ‘best time’ reminds me of when Autistic parents get a breakthrough like that with their own children. That is what she’s aiming for with this post.

Only thing is we see Chester kissing her every other day and having a whale of a time in various busy places. She knows what she’s trying to do, and she’s full of bleeping tit trying to copy the words of other parents who have Autistic children. Sickening.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She’s actually not okay, Gaz needs to step in and tell her to get a bleeping grip. She seems like the type of woman to run with the kids though if he did, well with Chestaaa Prim would be left

Reactions: 7
[QUOTE="lookwhatthecatdraggedin1, post: 12763674,
She’s actually not okay, Gaz needs to step in and tell her to get a bleeping grip. She seems like the type of woman to run with the kids though if he did, well with Chestaaa Prim would ft

i have no clue on any of this stuff but would doctors not see her through her lies and want a report from school and see what he is like there

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.