Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A perfect life for Emma would be two completely separate homes one for her and the brat and one for Gary and Primrose, a hospital in the middle of them so she can always take pics of it and make out they all have a new life threatening illness every 2 weeks. She can’t bare Gary and she can’t bare Prim because she’s a mini gaz

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I remember in an episode of GS he was doing his nut because he hadn’t banged for a week.
God the way he acted as if he needed sex or else he'd die, made me wanna scream. Genuinely hope he takes that out on a golf ball nowadays rather than Emma

Reactions: 3
I hate when people post photos of their kids when they're ill, Emma's obvs always been one of those but I've noticed it especially this week. The white walker whiter than usual laying on the sofa with a sickness bug and she thinks "wow perfect photo for Instagram." I just don't get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually know Gary’s hairdresser (friend of a friend) and he went to their wedding, I will try get some gossip on what the wedding was like next time I see him but I cant be obvious 😭
Also has anyone else noticed that the YouTube channel name has changed from gaz and Emma to just Emma? Was probably a money making scheme all along use Gary’s name to get the subscribers then slowly let Emma take over with her boring tit

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually can’t help but feel for him. I know, I know , but she just comes across such a sap. ( I don’t think he has any personality either ) but he looks devoid of any happiness.

Reactions: 18
In Emma’s assumptions I put “You’re only together for the kids and if you hadn’t go preg with Chester he would have been off” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else notice she never posted the assumptions of me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Does anyone find it weird that Gaz was invited to a wedding but Emma wasn’t (or if she was she didn’t go)? Surely when you’re married your spouse is automatically your plus 1, id never invite one half of a married couple to my wedding and not the other 🤨

Reactions: 11
Does anyone find it weird that Gaz was invited to a wedding but Emma wasn’t (or if she was she didn’t go)? Surely when you’re married your spouse is automatically your plus 1, id never invite one half of a married couple to my wedding and not the other 🤨
Someone I work with only invited the person they work with and not their spouses to a wedding. We all thought it was weird. Emma was probably ill or couldn’t leave chesta

Reactions: 4
She has just said she didn’t go cos she had no one for the kids eh that doesn’t make sense she’s always palming prim off on her dad 🙄 and then she goes on to say she hardly ever has her phone when she’s with the kids is she having a laugh 😆

Reactions: 6
Nobody to watch the kids my arse 😭 what’s wrong with asking Gary’s mum? She probably would of been happy to come down and spend the night with the kids so they could of gone together and had a night away but I bet Emma is one of them crazy daughter in laws who won’t let Gary’s mum have the kids only her family

Reactions: 14
She has just said she didn’t go cos she had no one for the kids eh that doesn’t make sense she’s always palming prim off on her dad 🙄 and then she goes on to say she hardly ever has her phone when she’s with the kids is she having a laugh 😆
Meanwhile she was on the home account showing her dad decorating. Surely the painting could wait and he has the kids lots so could have had them.
It's just the weirdest relationship.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.