Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those that have seen Emma in person does she actually look like her photos? Her skin always looks ridiculously clear which I assume isn’t accurate
No. She's rough as duck. 🤣🤣

Also. Not sure if any of you've heard of it but there a place called Tong garden centre. It's got a soft play there called grasshoppers (the ice cream is amazing haha) and I take my little boy every week (I'm on maternity leave with my youngest) and I saw them there recently. She literally has made them kids right dicks. Chester is just a demon and primrose is an actual brat. If my kids end up like that (doubtful cos they're not dragged up) they're off back hah

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Also. Not sure if any of you've heard of it but there a place called Tong garden centre. It's got a soft play there called grasshoppers (the ice cream is amazing haha) and I take my little boy every week (I'm on maternity leave with my youngest) and I saw them there recently. She literally has made them kids right dicks. Chester is just a demon and primrose is an actual brat. If my kids end up like that (doubtful cos they're not dragged up) they're off back hah
Ooh give us some examples I live for the gossip 🤣

Reactions: 2
Chester's just an evil looking kid. Looks like that kid off stranger things that just glares then starts tit haha. Primrose is just a madam isn't she. They son tell then know but I definitely think Chester is a bit of a little tit

She definitely alters her photos to the point where she looks like Gaz has just found her off the street in real life haha

Reactions: 12
Chester's just an evil looking kid. Looks like that kid off stranger things that just glares then starts tit haha. Primrose is just a madam isn't she. They son tell then know but I definitely think Chester is a bit of a little tit

She definitely alters her photos to the point where she looks like Gaz has just found her off the street in real life haha
Chester is gonna be just as unbearable as his Daddy Gaz 😍

Reactions: 7

We’re always at grasshoppers too love it 😭 haven’t actually spotted Emma there yet though it’s usually white rose

Reactions: 1
Forget vanilla sex theirs is that dairy free low fat bollocks that has less taste than diet coke. She trapped him with chesta

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think Emma has ostracised him from everyone? They never seem to be with friends or friends with kids? It’s really weird.

Reactions: 16
I reckon he will cheat, if he's not already
See I don't think he'll cheat. I think he's a good dad and he'll want to actually see his kids so he'll do whatever it takes to make sure she has no justification to stop him seeing them. So, she can't say he's out cheating all the time so can't look after them sort of thing. I've seen them about together a couple of times. He's definitely a better parent in my opinion.

Reactions: 11
See I don't think he'll cheat. I think he's a good dad and he'll want to actually see his kids so he'll do whatever it takes to make sure she has no justification to stop him seeing them. So, she can't say he's out cheating all the time so can't look after them sort of thing. I've seen them about together a couple of times. He's definitely a better parent in my opinion.
I think the difference with him is he didn't ever try to portray himself as being the best parent, whereas that's her ultimate goal. With Chester she was really patronising towards him and he's since proved he can do everything he needs to with Primrose. Just seems he's more balanced with the kids, instead of being obsessed with one child 👀

Reactions: 9
I think the difference with him is he didn't ever try to portray himself as being the best parent, whereas that's her ultimate goal. With Chester she was really patronising towards him and he's since proved he can do everything he needs to with Primrose. Just seems he's more balanced with the kids, instead of being obsessed with one child 👀
Exactly. Like, before I had my oldest, I used to think his moaning about I being hard was ridiculous but I get it now. He isn't ashamed to say that there are days where the kids are 100000000% and he's knackered and struggled. He's a normal parent in that regard and Emma's either banging out how perfect the devil is or banging on about how naughty and chubby primrose is. He's definitely more relatable and out the two, I think he's the only one who'd manage to look after both on their own.

I've seen him in white rose with both separately and he doesn't take tit from Chester. Primrose was well behaved just walking around and looking at everything. Chester was just barging into people and being a little leech. He didn't half tell him no. Can imagine Emma videoing it.

It's all for Instagram with her. Like the time one of them posted that photo outside white rose where the food bit is and acted right happy like they'd had a nice day. Nah. They'd both been snapping at eachother seconds before hahaha

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.