Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those that have seen Emma in person does she actually look like her photos? Her skin always looks ridiculously clear which I assume isn’t accurate

Reactions: 2
Those that have seen Emma in person does she actually look like her photos? Her skin always looks ridiculously clear which I assume isn’t accurate
She actually looks like a young child but sometimes looks very unwell and thin . But does have good skin…

Reactions: 8
Her skin looks nice from what Iv seen but she’s very very skinny in person, her legs are like my arms and she’s actually quiet tall. She’s very pale and poorly looking (god she would love me saying that 🙄)
She has really nice thick hair too

• Haha
‘Come to bed because I am wiped out!’ Next post… hula hooping in the mirror 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t blame the sickly one for this decision..Talia is a fame hungry chav..she’s got a thread on here..glad Emma isn’t quite as vacant as she appears 😂

Ooh I’m surprised she did that because her and Emma are supposedly friends! I remember emma saying when asked if she was happy with how many people came to their wedding she regrets inviting certain people who she hasn’t spoken to since the wedding.. I wonder if that was aimed tahlia 🧐

Just checked and they aren’t following each other now! Shaddeeeee

Reactions: 1
Howling at Gaz story this morning. He’s taken Prim for a drive cos she’s been up early and he’s out in his dressing gown and got no boxers on, had to go get diesel. He said he’s embarrassed but then shows it on his story??? Like we wouldn’t even know unless he told us. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Howling at Gaz story this morning. He’s taken Prim for a drive cos she’s been up early and he’s out in his dressing gown and got no boxers on, had to go get diesel. He said he’s embarrassed but then shows it on his story??? Like we wouldn’t even know unless he told us. 😂
I never get people like this. It takes 5 mins to get dressed. What a wanker 👊🏻💦

Reactions: 9
Half the population of women in England have seen the parsnip so I'm sure he'd have no shame to have it out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The fact he actually stood there and did a shaky face boomerang infront of loads of people whilst pumping petrol and in his dressing gown 😭 I’d be mortified he wasn’t embarrassed one bit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wondering how he managed to pay for his fuel 🤔 if he left home forgetting his pants, surely he didn't remember money?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He had his phone
🤦‍♀️ Doh! Of course he did. Hadn't thought of that 😂 begs the next question then, he'll leave the house without his pants but not his phone! My phone is high on my list of things not to forget but definitely comes ahead of underwear.

🤦‍♀️ Doh! Of course he did. Hadn't thought of that 😂 begs the next question then, he'll leave the house without his pants but not his phone! My phone is high on my list of things not to forget but definitely comes ahead of underwear.
At a guess it wouldn't be the first time he has left someone's home without his pants lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm shocked she's said growing pains and not dragged it out for a few weeks, could have thrown in a hospital visit, quick x ray. Nice day out with the kids 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.