Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with all those comments ^^. Her sister's live nearby, what was wrong with the kids having a sleepover with one of them? Seems like if she can't use her 'illness' as an excuse to get out of something, then she will use the kids. How many more people does she want to ostrasize from his previous life? At this rate it will be Gary, his golf balls and Primrose vs her, the brat and whoever she wants in her life, as long as the don't have any GS connections or Newcastle in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh duck off Gaz my kid gets up between 5 and 5.30 every day. I then either look after him and his sister all day on my own or I work!!

Reactions: 7
Gaz moaning about Prim being up “early”….. they go to bed at 7pm every night so you can’t really expect a 2.5 year old to go from 7pm to 7am! My daughter is the same age and sleeps 8pm to 6:30am, sometimes 7am if she’s exhausted. They need to either put her to bed later and cap her nap or deal with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ What do they have to get up for, they don’t bloody work!

Reactions: 13
I’m actually feeling pitty for Gaz after seeing her latest reel.
If my hubby put up a video of my dirty clothes and the mess I made around the house I would be livid. It’s so humiliating

Reactions: 6
Emma probably couldn't bear a night away from Lord Chestaaaaa

I apologise if this offends anyone but Chester is such a tit name. I wouldn't even call a pet by it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Agree with all those comments ^^. Her sister's live nearby, what was wrong with the kids having a sleepover with one of them? Seems like if she can't use her 'illness' as an excuse to get out of something, then she will use the kids. How many more people does she want to ostrasize from his previous life? At this rate it will be Gary, his golf balls and Primrose vs her, the brat and whoever she wants in her life, as long as the don't have any GS connections or Newcastle in general.
Agreed! I get people grow up etc... but I would think, gaz would have done the reunion. He admits if it wasn't for GS he wouldn't be where he is today. However, he doesn't want to be a part of anything GS now. 👀🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So I’ve been to grasshoppers today , he was there with his mate and his daughter . He’s gone there and then to a park in Morley which my friend was at . Her son was on stories With Chester . She’s out with her mate at batley park so they’re both close to each other her haven’t gone together . I get it seeing people separately but why not take all the kids and meet in same place ? They don’t even seem like a family ! He’s nice to talk to to be honest . Although you can tell he’s always looking at people waiting for them to shout GAZ FROM GS but no one cares 😆 if I was lucky enough to get the same days off as my other half I would be with him and all my kids 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
So I’ve been to grasshoppers today , he was there with his mate and his daughter . He’s gone there and then to a park in Morley which my friend was at . Her son was on stories With Chester . She’s out with her mate at batley park so they’re both close to each other her haven’t gone together . I get it seeing people separately but why not take all the kids and meet in same place ? They don’t even seem like a family ! He’s nice to talk to to be honest . Although you can tell he’s always looking at people waiting for them to shout GAZ FROM GS but no one cares 😆 if I was lucky enough to get the same days off as my other half I would be with him and all my kids 🤷‍♀️
So bizarre!

Reactions: 1
We were at grasshoppers yesterday too! The middle session, we could of been stood right next to each none the wiser 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow at the latest YouTube. She's saying she's camera shy and struggles to talk on camera whilst filming a YouTube 🤷‍♀️ does she get the irony! Shy 👀 I'm sorry what? Literally her whole self in pics for all to see on the Internet, how can she be shy!?!
Then the crap about the kids routine so they get time together. That special time each day when he takes to his man cave and she's in bed 5 minutes after the kids 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can’t even look at him. Alone time 😂😂 him to be granted permission to go to his cave strictly when kids in bed so she ain’t ever alone with them.. her to sit in bath making videos about how much she hates it

Sounds… romantic

She can’t even look at him. Alone time 😂😂 him to be granted permission to go to his cave strictly when kids in bed so she ain’t ever alone with them.. her to sit in bath making videos about how much she hates him

Sounds… romantic

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Gaz moaning about Prim being up “early”….. they go to bed at 7pm every night so you can’t really expect a 2.5 year old to go from 7pm to 7am! My daughter is the same age and sleeps 8pm to 6:30am, sometimes 7am if she’s exhausted. They need to either put her to bed later and cap her nap or deal with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ What do they have to get up for, they don’t bloody work!
My 3.5 year old goes bed about 8 or 8:30 and doesn’t wake until 9am. I am very lucky he loves sleep as much as me! 😅 but I still think 7pm is very early for those kids

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.