Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the lord is going to private school or a normal school

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the lord is going to private school or a normal school
Surely normal school won’t be good enough for Lord Chester! There is a really good private school in the next village to them so wouldn’t be surprised if he went there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Agreed! I get people grow up etc... but I would think, gaz would have done the reunion. He admits if it wasn't for GS he wouldn't be where he is today. However, he doesn't want to be a part of anything GS now. 👀🤦🏻‍♀️
Do you think that's really him not wanting to be a part of it or Emma forbidding him from doing it?

Reactions: 2
My 3.5 year old goes bed about 8 or 8:30 and doesn’t wake until 9am. I am very lucky he loves sleep as much as me! 😅 but I still think 7pm is very early for those kids
7pm is early. Presuming they’re picked up by 5pm then that’s literally in the house, bath and bed. 8pm is a reasonable bedtime for kids of Chester and Prims age and I’m not surprised they’re up at 5:30am -6am some mornings. Newsflash Gaz and Emma your kids aren’t going to sleep for more than 10-11 hours because that’s the amount they need for their age!

Also. I think he’s going to normal school, poor Chester having to mix with the common kids. Also he’s not a nice looking child either, on Gaz post yesterday his eyes aren’t as blue as Emma makes out and his hair is so scraggly. It won’t be long before he gets called a girl at school.. they need to sort it. Kids are mean and they’ll pick on kids for anything!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
7pm is early. Presuming they’re picked up by 5pm then that’s literally in the house, bath and bed. 8pm is a reasonable bedtime for kids of Chester and Prims age and I’m not surprised they’re up at 5:30am -6am some mornings. Newsflash Gaz and Emma your kids aren’t going to sleep for more than 10-11 hours because that’s the amount they need for their age!

Also. I think he’s going to normal school, poor Chester having to mix with the common kids. Also he’s not a nice looking child either, on Gaz post yesterday his eyes aren’t as blue as Emma makes out and his hair is so scraggly. It won’t be long before he gets called a girl at school.. they need to sort it. Kids are mean and they’ll pick on kids for anything!
His hair is awful. News flash Emma it isn't curly. It's frizzy.

Reactions: 13
my eldest is in reception at school and goes to bed at 7. But that's getting home at 3.30 so plenty of time for playing, dinner, bath, bed. Wake up is 6am but that suits us as we have to get up and go to work. Makes me annoyed when she moans, she puts them in nursery all day, picks them up late so probably spends an hour with them when she could spend 2 and then moans when they wake up (after sleeping through the night- my youngest doesn't!) even tho she's got nowhere to be!!

Reactions: 7
She’s put up a story about wrenthorpe, I’m not from up north, is that a nice area where they live?

Since my 2 and a half year old dropped his nap he’s asleep by 6.30 most nights.

She’s put up a story about wrenthorpe, I’m not from up north, is that a nice area where they live?
Yeah it’s one of the nicer parts of Wakefield (I live in Wakefield). They live in the next village to Wrenthorpe.

The way she plays out her hatrid of Gary through Q and As is very funny. That house must be a cold cold place

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He had to leave the YouTube channel because he spent too much time at golf 😭 would you not prioritise the channel if that’s a stream of income?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t think he needs the income, he owns property’s - think he does the odd bit of reality tv but maybe doesn’t want to overshare the way Emma does. He’s smarter than he looks choosing not to spend an extra minute with his sickly wife! 😂😂

He had to leave the YouTube channel because he spent too much time at golf 😭 would you not prioritise the channel if that’s a stream of income?

• Haha
Yeah it’s one of the nicer parts of Wakefield (I live in Wakefield). They live in the next village to Wrenthorpe.
I live in the same village as them, about 2 mins walk from their house. I wouldn’t say wrenthorpe is particularly nice, but it’s definitely not rough at all.

I don’t understand why they’re driving prim round because she woke at 5:30, anyone else would just get up the lazy bastards

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for for gaz I think he thinks he's stuck with her now I do like her but she's boring as duck

I feel sorry for for gaz I think he thinks he's stuck with her now I do like her but she's boring as duck
Can't say I feel sorry for him sounds harsh but the way he's treated women in the past it seems quite fitting to see him stuck with Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.