Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Emma using emojis to cover her nipples when a quick google imagine search will show you her completely naked 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Daily Mail article today all about how serious her heart thing is, how she shouldn’t have carried babies and that she’s “waiting” for heart surgery blah blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's this that gets me you can just feel the romance and love jumping off the page can't you 👀🙄 🤔
Full interview here

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why has she done a feature with the sun about her various illnesses? You know it's bad when you have nothing left to market, so you have to market your ulcerative colitis 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why has she done a feature with the sun about her various illnesses? You know it's bad when you have nothing left to market, so you have to market your ulcerative colitis 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
This made me spit my drink out 😂😂
Desperate times, mustn't be getting the time to ask herself how she's feeling on her stories. 👀

This jumped out on me too! She doesn’t really speak with much love to Gaz. ‘He’s been good but…’ nothing like he’s amazing, my rock, steps up etc. What a waste of a relationship when there is no passion 😒😒
There is no love or passion in the relationship, it's 100% about the kids. I've never heard a newlywed say they got married just for the name. How lucky he must feel to be made to feel so special!
What a sad relationship.

Reactions: 19
Imagine bleeding out your hole and not being able to tell your husband!
This is just awful. I sadly suffer with the same disease, it’s really nasty and luckily I’m currently in remission. The worse episode I had that let to me being diagnosed included me bleeding quite bad from the back end, my husband was amazing he literally had to pick me up from the bathroom and put me in the car and take me to a&e. Then he went home and had to clean up the mess I had left at home as I was just bleeding everywhere! He was amazing bless him, I couldn’t imagine hiding it from him or not having him support me.
To me these pair just get odder by the day, they don’t treat each other like a man and wife who support each other, they don’t even look like they tolerate each other most the time

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is just awful. I sadly suffer with the same disease, it’s really nasty and luckily I’m currently in remission. The worse episode I had that let to me being diagnosed included me bleeding quite bad from the back end, my husband was amazing he literally had to pick me up from the bathroom and put me in the car and take me to a&e. Then he went home and had to clean up the mess I had left at home as I was just bleeding everywhere! He was amazing bless him, I couldn’t imagine hiding it from him or not having him support me.
To me these pair just get odder by the day, they don’t treat each other like a man and wife who support each other, they don’t even look like they tolerate each other most the time
I’m glad you’re in remission and I’m sorry you’ve been through such a hard time, I’m glad your husband was an amazing help. That’s what you do when you have a wife who needs you!

Re: Emma … I think at most you’ve had a baby there should be no things to feel uncomfortable about 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I tell my husband when Iv done a poo for god sake, Iv birthed his child(soon to be 2) how could you keep bleeding like that from him? And how would he not notice?

Reactions: 15
Jeez I bet emma was in her element during that interview getting to talk about her various illnesses and just how sick she is

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You know it’s bad when you have to lower yourself to do a story with the scum newspaper in the first place 🤢 coming from a scouser that’s just made me dislike her a lot lot more

Reactions: 14
I tell my husband when Iv done a poo for god sake, Iv birthed his child(soon to be 2) how could you keep bleeding like that from him? And how would he not notice?
I have no confidence whatsoever and wouldn't even let my partner see me naked and when I had my oldest by cesarean and he had to help me shower with my catheter still in I was bleeping mortified. He didn't give a duck as long as the bag didn't burst on him. I don't care about stuff like that now and if I was poorly like Emma and didn't tell him I think he'd be offended haha. They're together for the kids end of

Reactions: 9
I have no confidence whatsoever and wouldn't even let my partner see me naked and when I had my oldest by cesarean and he had to help me shower with my catheter still in I was bleeping mortified.
It only takes a google search to see her in her birthday suit so I wouldn’t say she is the shy retiring type. More like just an attention seeker 😂

Reactions: 3
I don't believe for one second she didn't tell him. She told her Instagram followers a few weeks in what was wrong yet we're supposed to believe she didn't tell him. 🤷‍♀️
But we mustn't forget she doesn't like to talk about her illnesses 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel from my own experience she’s blowing the whole heart surgery out of proportion for attention but it’s hard to tell from the article. The article says “who was awaiting surgery to repair three holes” as if she’s had it done? Then later says different
Fair enough any surgery isn’t nice but I’ve a feeling she could have her holes repaired through a cat lab, it’s minimally invasive and it’s not open heart surgery. Then the steroids are mentioned and bone healing so is it open? Would love to know

Also I’m calling bullshit on not telling him

Reactions: 2
Being a full time stay at home mum is hard, but I find it insulting that she posts a story saying how being a stay at home mum is equivalent to 2 full time jobs, she should try not having endless money to take her kids out constantly, not having a mansion with its own soft play AND an actual full time job as well as looking after her kids and still barely having a penny left over 🙄
She is always so hard done by when she should count her lucky stars for the beautiful things she has in her life, of which she hasn’t had to work hard for and definitely has not earned!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Being a full time stay at home mum is hard, but I find it insulting that she posts a story saying how being a stay at home mum is equivalent to 2 full time jobs, she should try not having endless money to take her kids out constantly, not having a mansion with its own soft play AND an actual full time job as well as looking after her kids and still barely having a penny left over 🙄
She is always so hard done by when she should count her lucky stars for the beautiful things she has in her life, of which she hasn’t had to work hard for and definitely has not earned!
I have a problem with the 'full time' bit of it. They're at nursery 3 days a week. Then he's at home too. But then when her previous job was pouting into a camera with her bits out then maybe this does seem hard to her 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.