Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't know what it's like to be a mum with a job cos she's a lazy scruff with no job and living off her partner's money. Absolute waste of spaff

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Emma propa landed on her feet didn’t she married a millionaire, birthed two of his children, gets to waltz around shopping centres spending his money, doesn’t work yet shoves the kids in nursery all the time and still whines about everything possible! 😭 imagine her in the real world

Reactions: 14
What does she actually do for work? She's never really said it, just vague answers at time.

Reactions: 3
Seriously who buys a new kitchen and then has to have a cooking demo to learn how to use it? These two just don’t live in the real world!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow I’m shocked Gary has managed to prise him out of Emma’s grasp for longer than 2 minutes!
I literally live 5 mins from eureka so we are there quiet a lot, it’s mad ain’t it how they have a kid each never a family day out 🤯! He was with someone else I’m guessing was a friend

Reactions: 1
I literally live 5 mins from eureka so we are there quiet a lot, it’s mad ain’t it how they have a kid each never a family day out 🤯! He was with someone else I’m guessing was a friend
he has friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He probably has a pre approved by Emma list of friends he is allowed to have. Apart from Aaron (who would be on the “approved” list with being a dad too) who else from GS was actually at their wedding?

Reactions: 9
he has friends?
Surprising isn't it? I thought he and Emma pushed anyone away who he's ever known, to be fair

He probably has a pre approved by Emma list of friends he is allowed to have. Apart from Aaron (who would be on the “approved” list with being a dad too) who else from GS was actually at their wedding?
I'd love to know too, I know it wasn't Gary's finest hour on GS but it's like he's banned from having anything to do with anyone on there.

Reactions: 9
Surprising isn't it? I thought he and Emma pushed anyone away who he's ever known, to be fair

I'd love to know too, I know it wasn't Gary's finest hour on GS but it's like he's banned from having anything to do with anyone on there.
I completely understand he has moved on from GS and grown up (unless your name is Sophie kasaei 🙄) but to completely banish them from your life and never acknowledge them is bizarre! Iv often thought when he met up with Aaron and Marnie on OGs it was awkward and set up like they wouldn’t of actually met in real life it was just for the sake of the show
I noticed last week aswell when Charlotte announced her pregnancy talia Aaron’s gf reposted it to her story and said something along the lines of “congratulations you deserve it after everything you’ve been through” wonder if that was a dig at gary 😭😬

Reactions: 11
I completely understand he has moved on from GS and grown up (unless your name is Sophie kasaei 🙄) but to completely banish them from your life and never acknowledge them is bizarre! Iv often thought when he met up with Aaron and Marnie on OGs it was awkward and set up like they wouldn’t of actually met in real life it was just for the sake of the show
I noticed last week aswell when Charlotte announced her pregnancy talia Aaron’s gf reposted it to her story and said something along the lines of “congratulations you deserve it after everything you’ve been through” wonder if that was a dig at gary 😭😬
You missed James off the list 😂
Watching it back is worse, he couldn’t have cared less about anyone but himself!

Reactions: 3
so glad she did this question time so she could share all her affiliated links. Bless these influencers.

Reactions: 2
How bloody gross is she letting primrose lay down on a public toilet floor 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.