Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has let Primrose mix with others with chicken pox, she’s a selfish bleeping dick not thinking of others who are vulnerable.

My 3 year old has a heart condition and takes aspirin, if she catches chicken pox she has to stop the aspirin due to a risk of developing Reyes Syndrome. Stopping her aspirin risks her getting blood clots.

With Emma herself having problems with her heart, I just hope that Primrose didn’t have it throughout the holiday and potentially spread it to many people there.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Has she got Steri-strips on her nose and a black eye? Prim really looks very poorly 😔. But obvs - buy her shoes!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if they’ll have to do anything to her breast implants when she has open heart surgery? Not being a dick, genuinely curious as it’s all the same area.

Reactions: 3
Looks like her kid got chicken pox on holiday and spent the whole time sleeping so not to ruin lord chestas holiday. Then gets home and her mum tells the world she has wide feet. Of course she does, the poor girl won’t ever be a waif like her mum

So she’s confirmed Primrose does have chicken pox and got it at the start of the holiday. So why the duck was she taking her out and about, to the pool, on a boat trip etc! She’s awful. So selfish and entitled.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I always thought you couldn't fly with chickenpox, surprised Emma didn't jump at the chance and leave her in Ibiza

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The anti vax stuff though 🥱

Cannot believe that they thought it was ok to take Primrose out and about with pox. Can’t help coming down with them on holiday but the poor girl should’ve been kept in the room where she could rest out of the sun and keep her away from others.

Reactions: 7
I hope there was no pregnant women around. A midwife told me a story about a woman who got chicken pox whilst pregnant and her baby was born deaf because of this.

Reactions: 7
Did she read half a story? Chicken pox is contagious for 1-2 days before they come out… and until they have all scabbed I thought? So if ‘most’ of them scabbed she was still contagious?

Reactions: 10
She can’t be bothered with the arsey comments, kept Prim out of the pool and kept her away from other children…. Yet 3 hours ago posts pictures on her grid of Prim covered in unscabbed pox on her back in a swimming pool with Chesta and a scroll back shows Prim in the kids club at the start of the holiday :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Its until they have scabbed over which is generally around 5 days. They were only away a week so she was clearly infectious for duration of the holiday. How extremely selfish. Can’t believe she’s telling everyone that she did this on a public forum. My friends son got chicken pox on holiday and they spent the whole time in the room. Absolutely no way they should have been out and about at the resort

Its until they have scabbed over which is generally around 5 days. They were only away a week so she was clearly infectious for duration of the holiday. How extremely selfish. Can’t believe she’s telling everyone that she did this on a public forum. My friends son got chicken pox on holiday and they spent the whole time in the room. Absolutely no way they should have been out and about at the resort
My friends daughter came out in chicken pox at the start of a week long holiday, they had a chalet on the beach and they stayed in it the whole week. I bet they would have flown home private jet if Chester had been distraught with it

Reactions: 5
Her timeline is ridiculous to cover up their selfish behaviour. We saw her at mini disco mid-week. So she'd either got the spots then, any later and they couldn't have scabbed over for home time.
So she either infected half the hotel or a full plane of people.
As for the anti-vax stuff, she's just an idiot and I'd like to bet this affected the date for her operation. They wouldn't risk her catching covid.

Reactions: 16
So I’ve called her out on it via inbox and she’s FUMING (again), she said prim had scabs BEFORE she flew to Ibiza.
Yet there isn’t one scab on any photo on her or Gazs insta on Prim. She’s told me I’m a horrible mum and my daughter shouldn’t look up to me cos I am on tattle…. She said I’m disgusting. She said I need to read up on chicken pox “honey” and I told her NHS says you’re contagious until they are ALL scabbed over. Apparently the story of prims face isn’t today either 🤥🤥🤥

I believe is that they didn’t know she had pox, on hol she came out with the blisters which explains it all with Prim not really being present and in the room (which is fine?? It’s not anyones fault they went to Ibiza when they came out) but now she’s just making a mountain out of a molehill and lying to make it seem like she already had pox before they went and wasn’t contagious in any sort. My daughters has just had chickenpox and it’s taken a full week for them to scab over and get disappearing!

She’s actually vile. I decided to piss her off further after her comments towards me and say that she makes out like Chester has autism and he seemed to cope fine in an airport, delayed for 5 hours, with no issues…. HONEY😂☺

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m really surprised she was allowed to board the plane if the pox were visible. Someone I know got turned around at the gate.

Does she not realise her and Gaz live their life through Insta so saying she kept her away from others but there’s pictures in the mini disco, pool etc.

I can’t imagine them taking their meals to eat at their rooms. They will have ate in the dining room for sure.

I am gobsmacked at how selfish they have been.

Reactions: 9
What a liar.. she boils my piss!!!

Prim obv came out in the rash when they got to Ibiza.. then the twit had her out everyday in pools and at the kids club house with tons of other kids right next to her.
Prim has been contagious the whole holiday.. and on that plane home.. not just for 1/2 days 😡😡😡

The lazy crappy mother probably didn’t want to have to stay in the hotel with her, that poor girl getting dragged around party’s and pools unwell just so the Lord can enjoy his holiday.

They look so sore on her face and around her eyes.. bless her 🙁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.