Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1441560

It really concerns me that she's so skinny...and still photoshops her photos to look even skinnier. Like wtf, talk about setting unrealistic standards.

(Check the wonky skirting board in between her arm and hip if you can't see it right away)
I wonder if she has actually tried to give herself hips in that picture rather than making herself thinner? She doesn't usually have any shape but she looks like she has more curves in that photo.

Reactions: 1
Hahaha you can see how delighted she is to be promoting plasters and wound spray. She absolutely revels in the kids being hurt or ill. Absolute nutter!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1441560

It really concerns me that she's so skinny...and still photoshops her photos to look even skinnier. Like wtf, talk about setting unrealistic standards.

(Check the wonky skirting board in between her arm and hip if you can't see it right away)
Its a shame! As much as she is a silly goose, she is beautiful

Reported her latest ad (hidden under her username and in white) AGAINST Asa rules 😂 the sooner she gets sanctioned the better. Stupid cow

Reactions: 13
Reported her latest ad (hidden under her username and in white) AGAINST Asa rules 😂 the sooner she gets sanctioned the better. Stupid cow
I’ve reported her a few times now but doesn’t seem anything is done.. more people that report, the better!

Reactions: 2
I reported her last night, and again for her Ads today.
It's the deception for me, she couldn't give a damn about her followers.

Reactions: 4
They probably tend to look at actual celebs/influencers who have millions of followers first 😂 hopefully they’ll get to her eventually

Reactions: 7
They probably tend to look at actual celebs/influencers who have millions of followers first 😂 hopefully they’ll get to her eventually
Yeah that's probably it. Because a large portion of her followers are clearly bought as her engagement is so tit. And the rest are following her because she's married to gaz from gshore. I'm sure they'll get to the no listers like her soon. I'll report too tho 😁

Reactions: 4
Really annoys me when we think our 4 year old has anxiety but have been told it’s a 2.5 year wait list to be seen 😔 then there’s Emma with all the money to take him private, self diagnosing

Reactions: 10
My oldest has just finished reception and is now apparently scared of sleeping alone. I reassure him, turn a nightlight on and leave him to it

Reactions: 12
Really annoys me when we think our 4 year old has anxiety but have been told it’s a 2.5 year wait list to be seen 😔 then there’s Emma with all the money to take him private, self diagnosing
If they are at school, school can arrange for therapy. My daughter had 12 weeks of 121 therapy sessions and it was set up within the week. It was an absolute godsend and made the biggest difference.

Reactions: 7
If they are at school, school can arrange for therapy. My daughter had 12 weeks of 121 therapy sessions and it was set up within the week. It was an absolute godsend and made the biggest difference.
I asked school and they said we need to see the GP first, but we hit summer holidays before I could get a GP appointment 🙈 thank you for the reassurance though, we are struggling as a family right now to get through

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.