Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve called her out on it via inbox and she’s FUMING (again), she said prim had scabs BEFORE she flew to Ibiza.
Yet there isn’t one scab on any photo on her or Gazs insta on Prim. She’s told me I’m a horrible mum and my daughter shouldn’t look up to me cos I am on tattle…. She said I’m disgusting. She said I need to read up on chicken pox “honey” and I told her NHS says you’re contagious until they are ALL scabbed over. Apparently the story of prims face isn’t today either 🤥🤥🤥

I believe is that they didn’t know she had pox, on hol she came out with the blisters which explains it all with Prim not really being present and in the room (which is fine?? It’s not anyones fault they went to Ibiza when they came out) but now she’s just making a mountain out of a molehill and lying to make it seem like she already had pox before they went and wasn’t contagious in any sort. My daughters has just had chickenpox and it’s taken a full week for them to scab over and get disappearing!

She’s actually vile. I decided to piss her off further after her comments towards me and say that she makes out like Chester has autism and he seemed to cope fine in an airport, delayed for 5 hours, with no issues…. HONEY😂☺
Emma posted a video herself of Primrose on a plane with clearly visible scabs. There are only two possible explanations - 1. Primrose has pox boarding the plane to Ibiza and the timeline of the video is wrong or 2. Primrose came out in pox when they arrived, and the plane video is coming home (and matches with her stories).

Emma has said she came out in the pox on holiday, she posted photos of Prim on a boat trip covered in “fresh pox” therefore they knew she was contagious the entire week. Utterly irresponsible and selfish & she can only blame herself for posting it online!

Reactions: 11
I can't believe someone would post pictures of their kid put all over the place with chicken pox on a public Instagram profile, then post an update for everyone to let them all know the kid got chicken pox at the beginning of the holiday, and then get arsey when people send messages saying she shouldn't have taken her out with chicken pox.

She must just be desperately seeking an argument. If she didn't want people to comment she could have not posted the pictures and kept it quiet. Imagine your life being so dull that you need to start a fight on Instagram for entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She'll probably have covered her in concealer to get her on the plane. It's not like they have jobs to rush back to. They could easily have got a later flight.

Reactions: 5
I RAN here when I saw her stories. So bloody selfish! Even if she hasn’t had her out and about etc with pox, which we know she has so ya know 🤷🏻‍♀️ but kids can feel really really poorly with chicken pox too so sounds like Prim had a tit holiday 🥺

Reactions: 11
So she says Prim got them at the start of the holiday?? So that’s 7 days ago..

Here’s pictures from 5 days ago having Prim mixing with other kids 😡😡😡

36ACC789-0B70-4300-B162-B8242E0EFA5D.jpeg
3241D1B1-2750-455A-B4A9-6CE056A4DC80.jpeg

Then here’s one 3 days ago going to the beach 😡😡😡

E0F95D6B-BDE3-4520-83D9-DCD49BC2EA27.jpeg

Looks like the Lord will be coming out in spots soon too. What a selfish cow she is!!!
FD8298AB-0961-40F6-BFB6-5C3E8C5F08B0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
NHS website
Chickenpox is infectious from 1 to 2 days before the rash starts, until all the blisters have crusted over (usually 5 to 6 days after the start of the rash).

If your child has chickenpox, try to keep them away from public areas to avoid contact with people who may not have had it, especially people who are at risk of serious problems, such as newborn babies, pregnant women and anyone with a weakened immune system (for example, people having cancer treatment or taking steroid tablets).

So she was still infectious or am I reading it wrong?

Reactions: 9
Totally agree (btw) but why are people only messaging Emma and not Gaz as well? His child too….. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 6
I RAN here when I saw her stories. So bloody selfish! Even if she hasn’t had her out and about etc with pox, which we know she has so ya know 🤷🏻‍♀️ but kids can feel really really poorly with chicken pox too so sounds like Prim had a tit holiday 🥺
My little one had it so bad that he had a temperature for five days - we literally had to rotate calpol and neurofen constantly to keep it down. We obviously just hunkered down until he felt better. I really hope Primrose didn’t feel so poorly - it must have been horrible being dragged around everywhere.

Reactions: 2
Imagine if it was Chester who had them, he’d have been in intensive care in the local hospital whilst she screamed at the doctors … poor prim just gets dragged around so they can take pics of the little king enjoying his holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg she is such a stupid hole!!! The audacity to come out and say that when they’re home!! She’s been out all week too and are contagious for a week!!! What a bleeping divvy. She’s always annoyed me but think being pregnant I’m even more enraged by her!! Primrose surrounded by people and kids all week. And she has the cheek to say she can’t be bothered with arsey comments🙄 just get the vaccines and your really urgent surgery you bellend!!!!🤔

Reactions: 13
Very selfish indeed.
Especially being on a plane with them, things spread like wildfire on planes!

Hopefully prim was ok and didn’t feel too unwell.
Touch wood when my son had it he was so mild he wasn’t bothered at all.

She was deffo mixing with other kids like when she was at the mini disco at night etc so she talks so much tit.

Reactions: 9
She'll probably have covered her in concealer to get her on the plane. It's not like they have jobs to rush back to. They could easily have got a later flight.
Just reading through and someone up thread mentioned she looked like she’d been dipped in fake tan just before the hol!

My little one had it so bad that he had a temperature for five days - we literally had to rotate calpol and neurofen constantly to keep it down. We obviously just hunkered down until he felt better. I really hope Primrose didn’t feel so poorly - it must have been horrible being dragged around everywhere.
Aww that’s horrible 🥺 My little boy was the same as well, he was wiped out with it, didn’t have any energy, high temperature, off his food. Poor Primrose 😔

High chance Chester is currently contagious as well and therefore still a risk to other people! Don’t see how they can defend their actions at all 🙄

They’ve both been practically radio silent today on insta. Not like them……

Emma hasn't posted at all..

Reactions: 3
I bet she got loads of backlash and has thrown a monumental paddy, Gaz’s head will be gone and she’ll come back in a few days with some form of major health emergency for the sympathy vote!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her post was idiotic she will have had loads of DMs telling her the actual days of infection aren’t just before spots appear

Gary's Instagran is depressing. There's one picture of Primrose for every ten of Chester. Good luck Emma with that looks fascist when you have a huge scar from your surgery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.