Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was hallucinating? And had heat stroke?
Ffs she’s ridiculous I’m sure heat stroke is actually really dangerous. She just panders to him and he will lap up all the attention, poor primrose

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's like playing spot the ad with Emma 🙈 Hiding it behind her profile pic or with a white background. Pisses me off how she is so deceitful with her advertising. A report to the ASA hopefully sort her out. These catch ups are just an opportunity for her to answer questions she asks herself or to sell her links to the masses. WORK! HA! Don't make me laugh!

Reactions: 4
Someone asking why she’s selling the bed and not giving it away …because they are both greedy !
to be fair, if I spent £600 on a bed I would NOT be giving it away for free 🙈 it’s a lot of money just to give to someone & I know they can afford it but on this one occasion & one only I agree with her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
to be fair, if I spent £600 on a bed I would NOT be giving it away for free 🙈 it’s a lot of money just to give to someone & I know they can afford it but on this one occasion & one only I agree with her
£600 to normal people is a lot of money …to them it’s nothing.
To give to a family who in normal circumstance couldn’t afford something like that would of been a nice gesture.
If I was a millionaire I wouldn’t be selling it …

Reactions: 11
£600 to normal people is a lot of money …to them it’s nothing.
To give to a family who in normal circumstance couldn’t afford something like that would of been a nice gesture.
If I was a millionaire I wouldn’t be selling it …
People like that are always the greediest tho aren't they 🤮

Reactions: 6
Why's she always acting like such a victim 🙄😩

i don't feel like anyones saying long hair on boys is weird just that Chester's is a frizzy mess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I used to love Emma, more so than Gaz. Then I found Tattle and had my eyes well and truly opened to Instagram influencers. And it really pisses me off 🙈 Emma more so than most, and I think it's because she is not being transparent with her followers. Just clearly show its an add without the need to be so cloak and dagger about it. And these...bathtime catch ups, or, haven't done one of these in a while....are just a chance to ask herself a question so she can put out whatever information it is she wants people to know, or to shill her AFF Links. She has become so predictable now, a real insta hun, maybe she always has been but don't pretend to be interested in your followers when all they are is pound signs to her.

I thought about them selling Chesters bed, and had agreed why shouldn't they get something for it if they paid for it, but then I thought of all the things these influencers get and take for free, for their home, selves and kids. Surely it ranks into the thousands. Where's those sofas they were gifted a few months back that sat in the big room which is now the kitchen? So, no, I think if they can take stuff for free they should give what they can to those most in need without the need to profit from it.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I used to love Emma, more so than Gaz. Then I found Tattle and had my eyes well and truly opened to Instagram influencers. And it really pisses me off 🙈 Emma more so than most, and I think it's because she is not being transparent with her followers. Just clearly show its an add without the need to be so cloak and dagger about it. And these...bathtime catch ups, or, haven't done one of these in a while....are just a chance to ask herself a question so she can put out whatever information it is she wants people to know, or to shill her AFF Links. She has become so predictable now, a real insta hun, maybe she always has been but don't pretend to be interested in your followers when all they are is pound signs to her.

I thought about them selling Chesters bed, and had agreed why shouldn't they get something for it if they paid for it, but then I thought of all the things these influencers get and take for free, for their home, selves and kids. Surely it ranks into the thousands. Where's those sofas they were gifted a few months back that sat in the big room which is now the kitchen? So, no, I think if they can take stuff for free they should give what they can to those most in need without the need to profit from it.
both of them do the catch up qs for engagement as well. So blatant.

Reactions: 2

Glad nothings changed with Emma’s blatant disregard of #ad. She’s about as much of an influencer as Aaron’s missus. we all know she only has that many followers thanks to Gaz and his clout. Influencers forget that, what they do is a job, like any job you have to follow the rules.
they do, but discreetly. When people call them out on it, they get defensive etc.
Bruh… do your job and keep to the rules. It’s not hard! Or is it? 😂

Why's she always acting like such a victim 🙄😩

i don't feel like anyones saying long hair on boys is weird just that Chester's is a frizzy mess 🤷🏻‍♀️
This. Her sons hair isnt curly or wavy. It's pure frizz and doesn't look good on the poor kid. Nobody cares if boys have long hair em, just your boys looks tit ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This. Her sons hair isnt curly or wavy. It's pure frizz and doesn't look good on the poor kid. Nobody cares if boys have long hair em, just your boys looks tit ✌🏻
She really annoys me with the hair thing. She always uses the videos when he's fresh out the bath and his hairs freshly combed but Jesus Christ it's never actually like that in any of her pics/videos, I love long hair on boys but Chester's is not a vibe at all 😩🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s probably embarrassment that she has to post about some of the shite she endorses
this.. and the fact that she wants people to buy it thinking “omg Emma uses it” rather than something she’s being paid to promote. I know fully 90% of stuff these influencers are paid to promote they don’t use and never will😂

Feel like a right turd saying this, but getting pure Rocky Dennison (see Cher’s 80s film ‘The Mask) vibes from this pic. Might just be the unfortunate angle though. 🤷‍♀️

(Also Gaz’s IG grid is 90% Chester compared to poor Primrose. Tell us you have a ‘chosen one’ without telling us you have a chosen one Gaz, Mr Father of the year.) 😞
He looks like a little gremlin 😂 they take the worst, most unflattering photographs of that boy!! Sorry Chesta

I'm a bit embarrassed for her, she acts as if it's a personal attack on Chester but it really isn't. If it was cut it would surely be easier to manage but i suppose that'd be too simple for Emma

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220723-162742_Instagram.jpg

It really concerns me that she's so skinny...and still photoshops her photos to look even skinnier. Like wtf, talk about setting unrealistic standards.

(Check the wonky skirting board in between her arm and hip if you can't see it right away)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.