Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over show different she looks when she doesn't put her head at that ridiculous side angle. Face on she looks so masculine and nowhere near a 'model'. Just shows she knows how to work her square jaw!

Also, why don't they just put them phones away and enjoy their holiday instead of filming every mundane thing they do? There isn't even any special or exciting days to show off, just another go on the swings and to the beach, which we all can do in this country!!
They need their phones though, to Google 'soft play Ibiza ' 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has primrose got chicken pox? I haven’t seen her stories for a few days but on her stories today Primrose looks like she has lots of spots on her back and face.
I bet they will still have her out in the sun, poor little girl

Reactions: 4
Guys my son woke this morning and we had breakfast…head was gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s because he has no personality. He was known on gshore as being the “top shagger” 🤢 and that was it, he wasn’t funny or witty etc. Now he is known as a “family man”, it’s like he’s playing up to it. Emphasising all the “dad” things he does.
Basically he’s dull, always has been and has managed to marry someone who is even duller than he is.
Heads gone …..
Rewatching GS and thats his whole personality, top shagger, sex this sex that
It’s because he has no personality. He was known on gshore as being the “top shagger” 🤢 and that was it, he wasn’t funny or witty etc. Now he is known as a “family man”, it’s like he’s playing up to it. Emphasising all the “dad” things he does.
Basically he’s dull, always has been and has managed to marry someone who is even duller than he is.
Heads gone …..
Im rewatching GS, when Marnie debuts Gaz and Scott go through her luggage to smell her knickers!!! I think this 'dad' persona is his attempt to forget he's a wanker. Hate him 🤮

Rewatching GS and thats his whole personality, top shagger, sex this sex that

Im rewatching GS, when Marnie debuts Gaz and Scott go through her luggage to smell her knickers!!! I think this 'dad' persona is his attempt to forget he's a wanker. Hate him 🤮
Ignore that top part, was ranting then forgot about what I was saying 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Found it so sad the other day when Gary said he took his phone in the pool with him,
Imagine being that unable to be in the moment :(

Reactions: 6
Found it so sad the other day when Gary said he took his phone in the pool with him,
Imagine being that unable to be in the moment :(
i am guilty of this on holiday- buttttt I’d booked a really good kids hotel (it’s just me and my daughter) and she finally had the confidence to go down the slides on her own and I wanted to capture it. However it was one or two times took it in cos I didn’t have anyone else to take them for me 😂 but if I had a partner with me they’d be taking them from the sidelines!

Reactions: 1
I mean, I'm not one to defend Emma but Primrose is asleep it'd be a bit of a boring collage tbf 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

However she could have waited til she woke up realistically

I mean, I'm not one to defend Emma but Primrose is asleep it'd be a bit of a boring collage tbf 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

However she could have waited til she woke up realistically
This is petty but she could have done two of Prim sleeping 😂 and two of golden child

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Defo looks like chicken pox… that’s why Prim is saying tickle my tummy because there itchy.

She won’t say anything because she knows she’s a twit for letting Prim mix with all other kids at the beach club parties and probably spreading it. Hope no babies or pregnant women were around.

Reactions: 7
Defo looks like chicken pox… that’s why Prim is saying tickle my tummy because there itchy.

She won’t say anything because she knows she’s a twit for letting Prim mix with all other kids at the beach club parties and probably spreading it. Hope no babies or pregnant women were around.
came straight here to say the same, you can see them by her ear and on her stomach. Unless they’re insect bites, but they look very pox like

edited to add, looks even like they are weeping through her T-shirt so they haven’t even scabbed over?

Reactions: 3
AD18ED2A-69A3-47AD-92AC-75831CC2A134.jpeg

What’s that on her hand? Looks like a burn or something

came straight here to say the same, you can see them by her ear and on her stomach. Unless they’re insect bites, but they look very pox like
It’s probably why most of Emma’s pictures are all of Prim sleeping because she wasn’t well.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.