Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was crying laughing at that, I couldn’t even screenshot. Imagine being shocked a Spanish website is in Spanish! Thick as tit, thank god your husbands fucked people on tv so your kids don’t have to work; they stand no chance with the dna they inherited

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m pretty sure you can’t fly for a certain amount of time after a stroke or TIA.
Surely you’d be a big risk on a flight if you’ve got form for having blood clot related issues? I don’t see how she can be telling the truth

Reactions: 15
I don't remember being told I couldn't fly. If she is on blood thinners she should be ok
I’ve got some knowledge of TIAs, if she’s on blood thinners it’s ok. I bet her travel insurance is so high - but they can afford it. And let’s face it if anything happened, again, she would get the care even if the insurance wouldn’t pay out cos they’re loaded (well Gaz is) 😂 personally I wouldn’t go. I wonder if they’re going for a wedding as she said the other day they aren’t going away properly until the end of the year…. Hmmm

Reactions: 5
I don't remember being told I couldn't fly. If she is on blood thinners she should be ok
Ah ok, sounds like you’ve had first hand experience (hope you’re ok now!)

I’m still not sure I’d want to go away a few weeks later though! But each to their own.

Reactions: 4
I get why they’re going though, who knows when they’ll be able to go again if she’s a priority / also what if the worst happens (she won’t ever had a family hol the 4 of them abroad (first world problems) and they’re gunna be tied down to school hols now Chesta is starting school. BUT given her history I wouldn’t be stepping foot on a plane 😂

Reactions: 3
Ah ok, sounds like you’ve had first hand experience (hope you’re ok now!)

I’m still not sure I’d want to go away a few weeks later though! But each to their own.
Ye I'm fine thanks x I certainly wouldn't have gone away. Was bad enough being alone and going to work

• Heart
Those Velcro polos are genius I’m getting them for my kid, but I’m that petty I googled Velcro polos rather than line her pocket and click the link 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see the appeal but when will your kid learn buttons? Magnets is getting behind but Velcro against their neck and chin? I’m sure chesta will struggle with the sensory feel of buttons or something

Reactions: 8
I see the appeal but when will your kid learn buttons? Magnets is getting behind but Velcro against their neck and chin? I’m sure chesta will struggle with the sensory feel of buttons or something
They are adapted mainly for children with addition needs. My daughter has the summer dresses with the velcro so she's still able to have a dress on while having her tube feeds without having to lift the whole dress. She also has the tops and bottoms for easy access for her teachers when seeing to her personal needs.

Reactions: 3
Chester looks to be coping very well with the busy, noisy unfamiliar airport and going somewhere new out of his comfort zone.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm wondering how she's managed to get holiday insurance 🤔 with such a serious condition and would you risk it happening in another country. I know I wouldn't.
I was about to say my insurance for my honeymoon cost more than the honeymoon!! I was being investigated for chest pains, night sweats, breathlessness at the time and had to declare it all. Since then ive been diagnosed with a tit load of autoimmune diseases so expect my insurance to sky rocket if I go abroad. The math aint mathing with Emma!! I dont think she's as seriously ill as she makes out to be... im hope im wrong. I think the heart problem is a front for her weight/eating disorder

Reactions: 13
I was about to say my insurance for my honeymoon cost more than the honeymoon!! I was being investigated for chest pains, night sweats, breathlessness at the time and had to declare it all. Since then ive been diagnosed with a tit load of autoimmune diseases so expect my insurance to sky rocket if I go abroad. The math aint mathing with Emma!! I dont think she's as seriously ill as she makes out to be... im hope im wrong. I think the heart problem is a front for her weight/eating disorder
I had cancer and the first year they quoted me £2900 for insurance 🙈 it's gradually come down. But with a heart condition as serious as her's anything could happen suddenly so it's understandable that they'd bump it up. But also you'd think she'd be nervous about being ill in a different country.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Those bunny comforters give me the ick. They must be minging 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.