Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they have separate rooms so she can have her chesta sleepover. Never understand him taking the piss out of people putting out towels while racing to put out towels. Hate people who do that

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how to explain this properly but he acts like he’s so shocked by his own life. So many people go out clubbing, Ibiza etc then have kids/family holidays but his heads gone 🙄

Reactions: 22
I don’t know how to explain this properly but he acts like he’s so shocked by his own life. So many people go out clubbing, Ibiza etc then have kids/family holidays but his heads gone 🙄
I know and most of those people still have some form of social life even if it’s one night/drinks every couple of months etc. He seems to have had a personality transplant

Reactions: 14
You’ve summed this up perfectly 😂 he literally wakes up every day surprised 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
💯🤣

it’s because his whole life is so cRaZy. They have kids don’t you know? Real life kids that do kid things like all our kids do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This could be reaching but she tags gaz in the stories of chesta and not primrose

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ewww don’t let your kid eat pasta near the hot tub. No one wants pasta floating around in there

Reactions: 10
So, let me get this right … Lord Chesta can’t go to nursery or be apart from the faker for 10 mins because he’s so anxious and nervous in new surroundings, doesn’t cope well with noise and has complete meltdowns on the regular because he’s ‘ill’ but appears completely fine on a plane, in an airport and now he’s having the time of his life in an Ibiza ‘beach club’. Yeah, sure 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s because he has no personality. He was known on gshore as being the “top shagger” 🤢 and that was it, he wasn’t funny or witty etc. Now he is known as a “family man”, it’s like he’s playing up to it. Emphasising all the “dad” things he does.
Basically he’s dull, always has been and has managed to marry someone who is even duller than he is.
Heads gone …..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So, let me get this right … Lord Chesta can’t go to nursery or be apart from the faker for 10 mins because he’s so anxious and nervous in new surroundings, doesn’t cope well with noise and has complete meltdowns on the regular because he’s ‘ill’ but appears completely fine on a plane, in an airport and now he’s having the time of his life in an Ibiza ‘beach club’. Yeah, sure 🤔
No doubt she will do a Q&A when she’s back home and she will ask herself the question of how Lord Chesta coped on holiday then she will write out from drivel about how he couldn’t cope and found it hard to adjust ‘bless him’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To say she bangs on about how he doesn’t cope well with change (the house move, school) and basically claiming he’s autistic (on thread 5 was it?)So a few months ago, he’s come a long way being fine with a 5 hour delay in a noisy, busy airport and being on an aeroplane for the second time in his life😂😂😂 Now most kids with autism wouldn’t be able to handle all of this (correct me if I’m wrong though) ..

She: just makes this stuff up in her head cos I think she’s worried when he starts school he won’t be liked or picked on so if she can find something that’s wrong with him it’ll be a reason why he’s being bullied. (Does that make sense? It does to me😂)

Reactions: 12
To say she bangs on about how he doesn’t cope well with change (the house move, school) and basically claiming he’s autistic (on thread 5 was it?)So a few months ago, he’s come a long way being fine with a 5 hour delay in a noisy, busy airport and being on an aeroplane for the second time in his life😂😂😂 Now most kids with autism wouldn’t be able to handle all of this (correct me if I’m wrong though) ..

She: just makes this stuff up in her head cos I think she’s worried when he starts school he won’t be liked or picked on so if she can find something that’s wrong with him it’ll be a reason why he’s being bullied. (Does that make sense? It does to me😂)
I think you hit the nail on the head except I think it'll be an excuse for poor behaviour/ not following rules. From what we see he's lived his life so far without boundaries, nothing is unacceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s because he has no personality. He was known on gshore as being the “top shagger” 🤢 and that was it, he wasn’t funny or witty etc. Now he is known as a “family man”, it’s like he’s playing up to it. Emphasising all the “dad” things he does.
Basically he’s dull, always has been and has managed to marry someone who is even duller than he is.
Heads gone …..
Nailed it

Reactions: 4
I can't get over show different she looks when she doesn't put her head at that ridiculous side angle. Face on she looks so masculine and nowhere near a 'model'. Just shows she knows how to work her square jaw!

Also, why don't they just put them phones away and enjoy their holiday instead of filming every mundane thing they do? There isn't even any special or exciting days to show off, just another go on the swings and to the beach, which we all can do in this country!!

Reactions: 9
Genuinely don't understand how Gaz got the term 'Top Shagger' on Geordie Shore, the guy makes me drier than the bloody Sahara. Heads gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.