Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on Gaz stories Chestaaaaaaaa looks perfectly fine at the summer fayre 😂 We all know Emma makes things up and over exaggerates everything to do with Chester. What’s she going to do when people mistake him for a girl cos of his long scraggly hair 🤮

Reactions: 9
So on Gaz stories Chestaaaaaaaa looks perfectly fine at the summer fayre 😂 We all know Emma makes things up and over exaggerates everything to do with Chester. What’s she going to do when people mistake him for a girl cos of his long scraggly hair 🤮
He looks like he’s having a great time at that kid’s birthday party too, between the music, disco lights, kids screaming etc, he’s certainly flying it for a kid with sensory issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He looks like he’s having a great time at that kid’s birthday party too, between the music, disco lights, kids screaming etc, he’s certainly flying it for a kid with sensory issues.
I wonder if he does it on purpose just to show her up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why can’t these people stop exploiting their kids for all weirdos to see, showing primroses underwear 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Just had a stroke, awaiting heart surgery and constantly poorly but she’s booked a last minute holiday abroad 🙄 Really looking forward to her Q&A when she’s back and some asks ‘how was the holiday’ and she’ll reply ‘it was really good, but super tiring for me’

Reactions: 19
Just had a stroke, awaiting heart surgery and constantly poorly but she’s booked a last minute holiday abroad 🙄 Really looking forward to her Q&A when she’s back and some asks ‘how was the holiday’ and she’ll reply ‘it was really good, but super tiring for me’
I'm wondering how she's managed to get holiday insurance 🤔 with such a serious condition and would you risk it happening in another country. I know I wouldn't.

Reactions: 12
She has got seriously seriously thin now. I don't think I'd have posted the bikini photo if that was me, she looks like she's about to collapse.

Reactions: 12
What’s the app she’s asking for?
It’s a Spanish government health form to fill in before you travel there. Honestly though, I think my 6 year old could figure out which option Balearic isles is on that list!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.