Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Course chester didn't settle well in school 😫
Fear not there will be a queue of people responding to a play date offer so they can enjoy a whole soft play booked out! No wonder the kid didn’t settle. Isn’t used to being among the little people 👑

Reactions: 17
Is she assuming the parents of the kids follow her? Also for a celeb would you not get loads of replies? How do u know its someone genuine and not a crazy fan?

Reactions: 10
Of course the poor kid didn't settle, she would have been hovering barely mm away. He goes to nursery with no issues, school shouldn't be any different. Mummy is not there to hover and take each breath with him. Maybe daddy should be the one to do school drop offs, I don't think he'd take any nonsense.

Reactions: 11
Of course the poor kid didn't settle, she would have been hovering barely mm away. He goes to nursery with no issues, school shouldn't be any different. Mummy is not there to hover and take each breath with him. Maybe daddy should be the one to do school drop offs, I don't think he'd take any nonsense.
It's her who didn't settle not the child

Reactions: 18
He probably didn’t settle because he wasn’t the centre of attention 😬 all the other pesky kids will have been getting the evil stares from the ice cold blue eyes 👀 ffs get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Chester won't know what hit hum come September and the teacher won't put up with any of her crap

Reactions: 8
I cannot understand how she can’t see that she’s setting that boy up to fail, in many ways!!

Reactions: 11
Most kids are fine integrating with others and starting school, especially those that go to nursery. HOWEVER these two are so entitled having play centres and swimming pools hired out for them they don’t know how to interact properly. They’ve (Emma more than Gaz) given them everything and I think it’s not helped at all - they’re probably quite sheltered from the outside world cos of how bratty they are from being spoilt from day 1!

Reactions: 13
I don’t know why they had a second child when it’s quite evident that their boy is favourited. Taking one out for tea whilst the other is at home, letting one sleep in the bed whilst the other sleeps alone… it’s really sad

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The fact she’s had to find some mummy pals on insta is tragic … maybe if you took your kids to normal places during normal opening times you would make some real life pals Emma!

Reactions: 15
The fact she’s had to find some mummy pals on insta is tragic … maybe if you took your kids to normal places during normal opening times you would make some real life pals Emma!
Exactly!!!! I took my daughter who is same age as Prim to toddler sense and I swapped numbers with a few of the mums, I’m meeting one next week! They just aren’t aware at all. Prim is going to be the same, poor kids. I’d rather keep my life then have theirs and the way the kids are! My daughter will know the value of money.

Reactions: 8
Can she not use Google? Is she not vaccinated as she seems to only mention if she has to do a PCR no Covid pass ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.