Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes only on 10 tablets a day for such a life changing condition she supposedly has. Sorry but I don't buy that its as serious as she's making out. I take almost double the medications she does and I don't have a life limiting condition.
I agree. I take 24 tablets some days for a my blood cancer

Reactions: 6
I’m a nurse and there’s a chance she may of just had a hemiplegic migraine
I used to work on the neuro ward and symtoms of a TIA and a HM are very similar (of course a tia is more serious though) and even when some patients are told they only had a HM you can still hear them telling their families they had a “mini stroke” normally for dramatic affect 😭🤣 I suspect this could be Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha that’s hilarious! Makes sense though as someone said they were going to report her! 🙈
I want to believe that she's not driving after listening to medical advice, rather than reading here. Except it's her and I absolutely don't! 🤣

Reactions: 13
I hate mum shaming others but why does she feed her children pizza for breakfast?! If my kid came tootling to me at 7am asking for a margarita I’d tell her stop talking wet and get some toast

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When you wrote margarita I instantly thought the cocktail not the pizza 😂
I hate mum shaming others but why does she feed her children pizza for breakfast?! If my kid came tootling to me at 7am asking for a margarita I’d tell her stop talking wet and get some toast

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You’d think with her having a severe heart condition that she would be more careful with the junk she feeds her kids in the morning. It wouldn’t be as bad if it was a one off for a cheese toasted sandwich in the morning at the weekend but not a bloody pizza

Reactions: 14
You’d think with her having a severe heart condition that she would be more careful with the junk she feeds her kids in the morning. It wouldn’t be as bad if it was a one off for a cheese toasted sandwich in the morning at the weekend but not a bloody pizza
Makes a change from ice cream I guess. I think she does it because its easier than having an argument but she is just making her life harder in the long run

Reactions: 13
What she feeds those kids for dinners just seems to come from her disordered eating. Rather than bingeing herself (which is what I bet she's done in the past), she lives through her kids eating all the food.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.