Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen her a couple of times and she’s very beautiful and tiny I can’t really say anything else because I don’t watch her YouTube as I don’t like Gary - They don’t live far from me at all. She’s polite though as when she saw me the second time we had a quick chat

Reactions: 2
Does your BMI have to be over a certain number to operate? Like when your BMI is too high they won’t do it until you’ve lost weight

Reactions: 3
Low BMI is more detrimental to the recovery from cardiac surgery than even extreme obesity. This reflects the negative effects of frailty, which has been shown to adversely affect recovery from surgery.

Does your BMI have to be over a certain number to operate? Like when your BMI is too high they won’t do it until you’ve lost weight

Has she damaged her heart with all her disordered eating? Or at least that’s probably a barrier to her getting surgery (those people that literally die to be skinny)

She is still driving! I saw her in white rose yesterday on her own so I can only assume she’s still driving I can’t see her getting a taxi there.
I had a TIA when I was 37 weeks pregnant and it was horrendous I couldn’t drive for ages and it affected my speech and mobility for a couple of weeks luckily my son didn’t come till 41 weeks so I was back to normal by the time he came.
I hope she takes her condition seriously now and pushes for surgery and doesn’t delay it again for a silly reason

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s as unwell as she makes out. She’s just had a TIA but business as usual for posting Instagram content??? Wtf

Reactions: 14
She is still driving! I saw her in white rose yesterday on her own so I can only assume she’s still driving I can’t see her getting a taxi there.
I had a TIA when I was 37 weeks pregnant and it was horrendous I couldn’t drive for ages and it affected my speech and mobility for a couple of weeks luckily my son didn’t come till 41 weeks so I was back to normal by the time he came.
I hope she takes her condition seriously now and pushes for surgery and doesn’t delay it again for a silly reason
I felt horrendous for 3 weeks after mine but was lucky I didn't lose speech or mobility. But wow was I disorientated and confused. I had to have someone with me for the first week in case it happened again and was only allowed very short walks for the first few weeks.

She is either fibbing or not listening to medical advice

Reactions: 6
She is either fibbing or not listening to medical advice
I think both if indeed she's actually been in hospital at all or if she has a medical condition that's going to miraculously cure itself without surgery as she's told one too many porkies about it.

I did wonder where she was last week and then I remembered the bloke she wants to bang but he bats for the same team was in town, so thought she may have been off hanging out with him.

Reactions: 5
So They are all in Creepy crawlies in York today. It is never , ever, EVER empty like it appears to be on their Instagram stories! So I’m guessing they have hired it out! Which not only will have cost a fortune but also won’t be teaching their kids any social skills!!
Who the hell do they think they are lol Harry and Megan?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So They are all in Creepy crawlies in York today. It is never , ever, EVER empty like it appears to be on their Instagram stories! So I’m guessing they have hired it out! Which not only will have cost a fortune but also won’t be teaching their kids any social skills!!
Yeah they've 100% hired it out. I've been a few times and it's always busy! In the grand scheme they are a pair of nobodies. Especially her.

Reactions: 5
Not wanting to sound unsympathetic but if she is driving then she needs reporting, nevermind ignoring advice she could kill someone if it happened at the wheel and her car insurance is also void. She'd be driving without insurance.
Surely she's not that stupid, which makes me think it's the alternative. Surely she's not going to make up having a TIA but at this point I can't say I'm surprised at anything.

Reactions: 9
Do they ever just have a flaming day at the home? I get they have time and money to do stuff every day but surely the novelty wears off and then it’s not special anymore. Kids begin to expect what you repeatedly give them! Not that will they remember half the places they have hired out as kids just don’t. Mine claim never to have been to the places we went to when younger unless you have a photo 🙈

Reactions: 15
I’m reporting her on DVLA. Sorry but she’s a joke! What if she has another attack and she kills someone.

I don’t have their address. Would anyone be willing to report her for me that knows their new address? I found it when they first bought the new house but I can’t find it now 😫

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is Chester going to eat tit for breakfast when he starts school
Pizza last 2 days and Cake for breakfast. Meanwhile my 2.5 year old wanted the whole punnet of strawberries for breakfast 😂

Reactions: 7
Pizza last 2 days and Cake for breakfast. Meanwhile my 2.5 year old wanted the whole punnet of strawberries for breakfast 😂
God I wish my 2.5 year old would eat fruit/veg! Tried everything since weaning. I have to hide it in sauces 😂 but I’d still not be giving my son half of what she gives them for breakfast!!!

God I wish my 2.5 year old would eat fruit/veg! Tried everything since weaning. I have to hide it in sauces 😂 but I’d still not be giving my son half of what she gives them for breakfast!!!
I get frustrated that my child won’t eat beige food like chicken nuggets, she won’t touch any type of fast food so a quick mcds tea isn’t on menu! I’m jealous of those parents who can do a freezer tea with beige food😂

Shes only on 10 tablets a day for such a life changing condition she supposedly has. Sorry but I don't buy that its as serious as she's making out. I take almost double the medications she does and I don't have a life limiting condition.

Reactions: 8
Shes only on 10 tablets a day for such a life changing condition she supposedly has. Sorry but I don't buy that its as serious as she's making out. I take almost double the medications she does and I don't have a life limiting condition.
When people say they're on 10 tablets a day they usually mean 10 different ones too. She's actually on 4 different drugs. The fact she takes them at intervals is irrelevant. But it doesn't sound as dramatic for her 👀

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.