Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really reminds me of my retired mum when she says she's been 'non-stop!' She's so busy you know, so busy, just non-stop.

Except in the last week or so she's managed to watch 4 full seasons of 'The Royals' on Netflix. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t believe she’s had a TIA. Surely this will mean she is going to get seen faster? Why won’t she say why they’re delaying the surgery. Is it cos of her bowel issues?? 😫 I don’t really like her but for the kids to see it too is awful. It’s nice that Gazs family have gone down but why don’t they go down more often?? Weird

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she’s had a TIA. Surely this will mean she is going to get seen faster? Why won’t she say why they’re delaying the surgery. Is it cos of her bowel issues?? 😫 I don’t really like her but for the kids to see it too is awful. It’s nice that Gazs family have gone down but why don’t they go down more often?? Weird
If she's had a TIA then she shouldn't be driving now. I can't understand why they're not just going private. Although I'm waiting for surgery on a long list they told me it's so that serious surgeries can understandably take preference and that they're back to normal. Her's is clearly a priority so I can't understand why it's not been done long ago.

Reactions: 10
Awful for her, I hope she’s ok

I don’t think you can have that surgery privately
I work for a private hospital and I can confirm several companies like us also offer cardiac surgery for the things she’s got going on. They can afford more than most so you’re telling me they can’t afford to go private. Got to be something else too that’s delaying it.. unless they’re worried she won’t recover well due to everything else and her low body weight! Hmmmmmm bizarre x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I work for a private hospital and I can confirm several companies like us also offer cardiac surgery for the things she’s got going on. They can afford more than most so you’re telling me they can’t afford to go private. Got to be something else too that’s delaying it.. unless they’re worried she won’t recover well due to everything else and her low body weight! Hmmmmmm bizarre x
She’s done a q&a on YouTube and mentioned the reasons they can’t go private for what she needed, I can’t remember the reasons tho! I hope she gets what she needs soon tho, how horrible for her and her children to go through what she is! X

Reactions: 4
She’s done a q&a on YouTube and mentioned the reasons they can’t go private for what she needed, I can’t remember the reasons tho! I hope she gets what she needs soon tho, how horrible for her and her children to go through what she is! X
I'm just baffled. If something like this has happened then surely that's negligence on the hospital's part for not operating. I know she said her UC had to be controlled better but she's since said it is.
You'd expect them to have kept her in and done it now.

Reactions: 5
Agree something doesn’t add up with her, even on the NHS she would be being bumped to the top especially after having a TIA. I do hope she gets sorted soon but it is hard to believe everything she says

Reactions: 6
Maybe they’ve told her to improve her eating habits before the op to ensure she’s in the best possible health for the procedure and the recovery 🤷🏽‍♀️ in one of her recent vlogs she was drinking those high calorie drinks, this may be her following doctors advice as I doubt she would choose to do it herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Didn’t she say before that she had delayed it because she had too much going on with the house and she’ll get the op later in the year? Can’t keep up with her own lies!

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she say before that she had delayed it because she had too much going on with the house and she’ll get the op later in the year? Can’t keep up with her own lies!
this is what I thought too. She said she delayed the heart op cos she wants to enjoy summer before Chester starts school. Well I wonder if she regrets it - you’d want to make sure you was in the best possible shape to see your kids grow up!

Reactions: 7
this is what I thought too. She said she delayed the heart op cos she wants to enjoy summer before Chester starts school. Well I wonder if she regrets it - you’d want to make sure you was in the best possible shape to see your kids grow up!
She’s best doing it before he starts school when he will need structured days, routine and support. What a knob head

Reactions: 7
If she's had a TIA then she shouldn't be driving now. I can't understand why they're not just going private. Although I'm waiting for surgery on a long list they told me it's so that serious surgeries can understandably take preference and that they're back to normal. Her's is clearly a priority so I can't understand why it's not been done long ago.
I couldn't drive for a month. Is she still driving then?

Reactions: 2
She’s crazy! Lie after lie…why would your risk your childrens safety and your own life for the sake of seeing the little king have a nice summer. Honestly, gaz needs to grow a pair and push her in the right direction. Also find it so odd that she goes straight to Instagram for sympathy, maybe she should be at the hospital taking urgent medical advice. I think she’s making up her own narrative around her health problems and is in denial about how serious her issues are.

She’s best doing it before he starts school when he will need structured days, routine and support. What a knob head

Reactions: 9
I couldn't drive for a month. Is she still driving then?
Not sure now but she was last week as she fetched Joe from the airport. Given that she's said a few times she faints 👀 but for sure now she shouldn't be.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.