Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the new kitchen video? What do you all think? I don’t think it has got the “wow” factor. Yes you can tell it it’s expensive. All in frame- wooden and bespoke. But I really don’t like the curved breakfast bar. And the focal point of the sink is really lacking something. They should have put the hob there with massive built in hood over, made it more of a focal point.

More money than sense. Thrown money at this young designer they keep tagging but it is just not WOW for the price they will have paid!
I actually think it’s really nice I just think the mirror above the sink is too small.

Reactions: 3
Annoyingly I quite like it. The colours are quite tasteful and the light fitting is quite a show stopper too. Gary’s gormless face fiddling with the pantry doors was a laugh though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Makes me laugh when they want things for free they post it on Instagram instead of phoning round places the little scrounger

I like it but them lights are going to get filthy above the hob

Reactions: 3
You just know Emma was expecting another Chester and instead she got a girl with Gary's small brown eyes and Emma's original very thin lips.Let's hope Primrose grows up skinny or Gary the fat shamer will disown her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m going to hell for this but I don’t find their lad cute in any way. He reminds me of the IT clown…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hopefully she’s finally seen sense and had her heart surgery instead of delaying it for BS reasons. I don’t like her and think she’s a naff mum but I do wish her good health.

Reactions: 5
Whoever edits her videos wants sacking, can't even write the question they are answering correctly. Thick fuckers.

Reactions: 6
I dunno why she bothered with the ‘say it’ part. She just dodged the main questions and answered the absolutely boring as duck ones that no one really cares about. Such a dull person, how the hell is she an influencer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.