Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary doing his ‘head’s gone’ face in every story with the kids. Change the record!

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but what the actual duck… why does he put up with her! This is obviously clickbait but how cringe you have to stoop to this level for attention and clicks from strangers online. What a sad little life, Emma.
She's not even remotely funny. All I could think was so much money she doesn't know what to waste it on next. Then there's Chester about to kick off when Gary laughs 🙄

Reactions: 4
Seriously how many times does gaz take Chester for a Carvery it literally everyday 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gaz is going to be busy with primrose everyday when chesta is at school, surely she has to drop her nap by then. Emma won’t know what to do with herself

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be shocked if she took Chester out of school weekly for being unwell so she could spend time with him!

Gaz is going to be busy with primrose everyday when chesta is at school, surely she has to drop her nap by then. Emma won’t know what to do with herself
I thought Emma said the other day that Prim has already dropped her day time nap, either that or I was imagining it lol. Had to laugh at her story the other day saying how Chester doesn’t cope well without her yet he looked absolutely fine when gaz took all the videos of him playing golf and getting food

Reactions: 10
Is it bad I saw her story this morning about monkey has been in bed with her and I assumed she meant the dog not lord chestaaaa 😂😂

Of course he needs ice cream for breakfast, that’s his standard go to anyway 🙈

• Haha
There’s probably nothing wrong with him! Find it hard to believe she hasn’t slept in two days.

Reactions: 2
Letting him challenge himself to get the top off a medicine bottle, really sensible parenting 🙄 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The Kid is ‘poorly’ but at the park…. Okay then
It’s like her stories yesterday (I think). Both kids have a “bark like” cough - so trying to insinuate they have croup, then goes and takes them out. If it IS true that they possibly have Croup (and this is Emma 😂) then she is a massive bleep. Her kids could infect others and others may not have such an easy time of it 😢

Reactions: 14
Sorry I may just be a horrible mother 🤣 but why does a sore throat warrant being ‘up with him all night’? dose him up, put him in bed with you and if he doesn’t want to sleep then put him a film on and have a doze yourself. He’s 4 ffs she goes on like he’s a newborn And she was walking the floors rocking him all night 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Sorry I may just be a horrible mother 🤣 but why does a sore throat warrant being ‘up with him all night’? dose him up, put him in bed with you and if he doesn’t want to sleep then put him a film on and have a doze yourself. He’s 4 ffs she goes on like he’s a newborn And she was walking the floors rocking him all night 🤦🏻‍♀️
Probably does rock him all night knowing Emma 🤣

Reactions: 3
Gaz just looks so bored of his life😩blink 4 times if u want us to get you out! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how entitled does the “I can’t believe primrose has never been on a plane” sound!!! She’s what 2?? Or 3 idk 😂 many adults have never been on a plane before!

Reactions: 18
how entitled does the “I can’t believe primrose has never been on a plane” sound!!! She’s what 2?? Or 3 idk 😂 many adults have never been on a plane before!
Was thinking this! Like two years is not long to go without being on holiday.. I haven’t been abroad since 2018 and I still don’t think that’s a particularly long time especially considering the pandemic we’ve had!

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the new kitchen video? What do you all think? I don’t think it has got the “wow” factor. Yes you can tell it it’s expensive. All in frame- wooden and bespoke. But I really don’t like the curved breakfast bar. And the focal point of the sink is really lacking something. They should have put the hob there with massive built in hood over, made it more of a focal point.

More money than sense. Thrown money at this young designer they keep tagging but it is just not WOW for the price they will have paid!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.