Emma McVey #5 Justice for Primrose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do people honestly like her? She’s so rude to her followers, the person didn’t say to cut his hair shorter or make him bleeping bald, it was suggesting a trim for his sight? 🤣 she really can’t take any criticism, I really just can’t imagine her and gaz having any fun like we used to see on Geordie shore with Charlotte. I bet she can’t take a joke either.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 816139
She’s so defensive over everything it’s embarrasing, yes I would trim my daughters hair around her face
She is one strange goblin thrives of attention etc but jumps down people's throats for having an opinion if you don't like people's judgements then get of social media jesus

Reactions: 13
I know she has money but who in their right mind is spending £32 on pjs. Soz if you do on here but I’m happy with Primark ones 🤣

Reactions: 9
I didn’t think it would be possible but I actually think Gary’s hair looks worse now than it did when it was a long, greasy mullet 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Surely with all the stuff he does (swimming, lording it over the manor etc) it would be better to have a style that’s easy to maintain? Even if she doesn’t want it cut, having it trimmed and styled would make it look less… ridiculous?

Reactions: 9
“Do you cut hair incase it gets in their face”

….isn’t that the part of the point of a haircut? When it gets too long?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ, another reminder that she’s got a major illness. Give it a bleeping rest

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh boo hoo upsizing to a bigger house for no real reason other than they have the money to do so. What a stressful time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.