Emma McVey #5 Justice for Primrose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: Emma loves Chester and demands only Gaz looks after their other child

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Recap: they’ve still done f all other than take the kids on separate outings, been to Asda and the white rose, swimming and soft play, Emma’s done another q&a with hidden aff links, Gaz’s heads gone, more 6am vacant boomerangs. Oh and chestaaa has ptsd so is delicate and can’t leave Emma’s side but was fine the next day when he was charging around a mate’s birthday party and boarding a train to London.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand why Emma pushes this idea that Chester needs to be with her at all times. He seems perfectly fine being out with Gaz or with little friends at a party etc

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why Emma pushes this idea that Chester needs to be with her at all times. He seems perfectly fine being out with Gaz or with little friends at a party etc
The way she makes out he’s the one who has issues with being without her it’s clearly the other way around and Gaz is the one who shows this with his story’s. It’s actually sad that she feels the need to cling onto her child and push all these issues on him instead of just allowing him to be a child. Primrose will strive in life not being held back by DeeDee Blanchard.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Chesters turn today” why is it so hard for them to take the kids at the same time?

Reactions: 19
If Emma can’t go swimming as she’s about to drop any minute with her dreaded heart condition then why can’t Gary go with both kids? Or do they have no other family or friends since they are hiring out the whole pool

Reactions: 11
If Emma can’t go swimming as she’s about to drop any minute with her dreaded heart condition then why can’t Gary go with both kids? Or do they have no other family or friends since they are hiring out the whole pool
No chance He might run of to Australia with the lifeguard and spend the rest of their days giving people the nod at waterparks

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe King Chestah smacks poor Prim around (he seems the jealous type) and thus this is why the two rarely go out together?

Reactions: 6
Maybe King Chestah smacks poor Prim around (he seems the jealous type) and thus this is why the two rarely go out together?
I’m thinking something along those lines. You hardly see them play together unless he’s pushing her out the way.

Reactions: 7
Emma's ill. Maybe she was having a bad weekend and it's just easier to take one child swimming at a time? I know my local pool is really busy and it's much easier to only take the one child than having the two there, especially when one is so small and they will be at different swimming levels.

Reactions: 2
It’s a miracle! They all went out together today to…. yep you guessed it…. WHITE ROSE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.