Emma McVey #5 Justice for Primrose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Busy mum who skips breakfast” and it’s a pic of Emma.

Emma, the woman who can’t look after one kid at a time, doesn’t work and spends 90% of her time in the shopping centre

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Busy mum who skips breakfast” and it’s a pic of Emma.

Emma, the woman who can’t look after one kid at a time, doesn’t work and spends 90% of her time in the shopping centre
the last thing emma needs to do is be skipping meals, she’s about 5 stone wet through

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When you meet a man and his personality is horrid, it doesn't matter how attractive he is, he's ugly. It's the same as a child. When he acts the way he does, it makes him an ugly child. I say what everyone thinks. And I do not believe for one second that you've not seen an ugly baby, and thought jesus! View attachment 809961
No sorry, he’s an infant who can’t defend himself, the way he looks or his behaviour. You’re vile 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No sorry, he’s an infant who can’t defend himself, the way he looks or his behaviour. You’re vile 😳
sorry but you also can’t help the way you look at 10,20,30 either, luckily being ugly is subjective! we all have opinions, I personally think Emma makes him look “ugly” through all these filters etc, it isn’t natural, I don’t think he’s ugly, I think Emma just makes him look like a bleeping doll or something

Reactions: 7
Ah now calling kids ugly is quite tit is it not?

Sometimes this feels like a thread for Chester. Stick to Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And you're extremely boring. Snore. Some babies are ugly. Get over it. My friends kid is a bleeping munter. Unfortunately he looks like his father and his father is absolutely gomping. Will I say it to her face no. Do I grimace when she posts my handsome boy. Yes. 👋

Ah now calling kids ugly is quite tit is it not?

Sometimes this feels like a thread for Chester. Stick to Emma.
Just leave the thread. Nobody is asking you to stay and read it and comment on it. You're on a trolling site lovely. Trolling people. Get off your high horse. Bye bye 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think he’s a beautiful child .. but the way they have brought him up and portray him on social media as an absolute spoiled little brat has made him not a very likeable child unfortunately. I almost roll my eyes out of me head when I click on their stories and he appears on my screen.
Agreed

Well this thread took a turn

Reactions: 2
Just leave the thread. Nobody is asking you to stay and read it and comment on it. You're on a trolling site lovely. Trolling people. Get off your high horse. Bye bye 👋
I don’t agree with your opinions on children, however this is a place to express opinion and it’s down to mods if they feel it’s ok to keep those posts live.

However, “Trolling” imo is actively finding people out on their personal pages and leaving those types of messages/dms on said page/inbox.
I would say the vast majority of people on here don’t do that and make their feelings known here.

So literally no hate, just not agreeing on this place being labelled as a trolling site. Bitchiest corner of the internet, yes!

Reactions: 15
I don’t agree with your opinions on children, however this is a place to express opinion and it’s down to mods if they feel it’s ok to keep those posts live.

However, “Trolling” imo is actively finding people out on their personal pages and leaving those types of messages/dms on said page/inbox.
I would say the vast majority of people on here don’t do that and make their feelings known here.

So literally no hate, just not agreeing on this place being labelled as a trolling site. Bitchiest corner of the internet, yes!

100%. Yes we can be a bit bitchy when saying how we feel but we’re far from trolls. Trolls set out to be nasty and horrid. We just say what we see.

• Heart
100%. Yes we can be a bit bitchy when saying how we feel but we’re far from trolls. Trolls set out to be nasty and horrid. We just say what we see.
However you see it, we all come here and laugh and make fun of. We don't come here to build celebrities up. To be honest, if people think, that saying a kid is ugly is the worst thing they've ever seen, then jesus wept. So it's alright to think it but not say it? I'm an honest person. If you ask me 'does my bum look big in this?' I'll say 'yeah bleeping massive' I don't care at all. It's boring me listening over and over about it. I said what I said. Move on because your feelings are getting in the way of the Emma thread. It's just on and on and on. Your all acting like I called your kids ugly, I didn't. I just don't like Chester and he's a spoilt brat. I don't have to justify myself. So yeah. I don't like him. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
These time stamps on their stories every morning and the 🥴🥴 wind me right up!!! 😂 my toddlers usually been up 2 hours by 7:30.
I literally came here to say this 😭😂 why do they need to emphasise what time they’re up every morning like yes so are thousands of other parents?? Weirdos

I literally came here to say this 😭😂 why do they need to emphasize what time they’re up every morning like yes so are thousands of other parents?? Weirdos
Because they have it so hard in their multi million house with endless supply of cash and 2 parents on hand to cater to Lord Chester's whims and Gaz's head is gone

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They also put them to bed really early and they both sleep through every night. They are getting more time to themselves and more time to sleep than probably 99% of other parents of toddlers. But they still whinge continually.

Reactions: 12
I have an autistic son with spd, he doesn’t sleep, he sleeps about 3/4 hours nightly, I’m also single with other children and work as a receptionist 30 hours a week. I could absolutely scream when Emma and gaz act like they’ve gone to war for getting up at 7. I’m living on literally no sleep due to my son and I still don’t feel the need to tell every fucker when I’m up! It just pisses me right off when they have eachother for help, nursery, what not, when my son is at nursery I have to work to keep our house and fed, I can’t go do whatever those lucky cunts do when both kids piss off!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.