Emma McVey #5 Justice for Primrose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they keep moaning about an early start why do they put them to bed at like 6pm? That’s ur own fault!!!! My 3 year old goes bed at 8 and gets up around 8:30-9am. I love it 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They’re insane thinking they’re hardcore parents with their 6am time stamps 😂 every other parent in the world have early risers, it’s what kids do. Plus they don’t work and they put them to bed at 6pm so I guess they’re sleeping brilliantly themselves. They piss me off like a girl I know who if her kid wakes before 8am it’s a huge deal and she has the audacity to moan to us at work that she’s so knackered when most of us have been up 4 times that night.

Reactions: 6
Mines are on there third breakfast by 7 God I wish reality would knock the both of them out🙃🙃

Reactions: 10
Why on earth are they letting chestaaa clean their very expensive car with a sweeping brush 😫

Reactions: 3
That AD Emma uploaded from soft play made me feel like I was on fecking acid or something.

Reactions: 5
Anymore sleep, she be bleeping dead. Emma's a lazy parent. Always has been. Both parents unemployed and still struggle massively with 2. Even before all this heart stuff, she's still a lazy bleep.

The most weirdest couple ever. You just know they only has sex twice and it was like this.. View attachment 809705
I am howling 🤣

Probably is these days , when he actually gets his hole without his lordship cockblocking him
Seriously, these comments 🤣🤣 I am choking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If they keep moaning about an early start why do they put them to bed at like 6pm? That’s ur own fault!!!! My 3 year old goes bed at 8 and gets up around 8:30-9am. I love it 😆
And here's me smug with zero kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh he’s so cringy .. He makes me want to pour vinegar in my eyes
If only the old Gary could see him 🤦🏼‍♀️
Anyone watch holly hagans stories yesterday where she was saying she wants Jacob to be jacob hagan-Blythe and he was like absolutely no way 😭 wonder if it was a dig at Gary

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I put mine to bed at 8pm they’re still up at 6am 😭 I just go to bed earlier?!

Reactions: 5
If only the old Gary could see him 🤦🏼‍♀️
Anyone watch holly hagans stories yesterday where she was saying she wants Jacob to be jacob hagan-Blythe and he was like absolutely no way 😭 wonder if it was a dig at Gary
I thought that 😂

Reactions: 1
I think the worst thing Gary does, is the baby voice. "say good mowning" "say I love yooooooou" ugh my vagina instantly dries up.
jim-carrey-throw-up.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They’re defo in dead bedroom territory already, they are boring as duck. Can imagine gaz has to pretend she’s someone else to finish 🤣 she looks like an alien

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They’re defo in dead bedroom territory already, they are boring as duck. Can imagine gaz has to pretend she’s someone else to finish 🤣 she looks like an alien
I think she wears a sheet over her with a hole cut out for him to enter her. Like handmaid's tale. When he go's to come, I think he says "Emma I'm arriving."

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If I put mine to bed at 8pm they’re still up at 6am 😭 I just go to bed earlier?!
Same here! Later the bed, earlier the wake up usually! 🤣 but that’s exactly it, just got to adjust your own sleeping schedule till it passes! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
9C05BE6B-D5AD-4847-ADCC-E9BF66283C72.jpeg

She’s so defensive over everything it’s embarrasing, yes I would trim my daughters hair around her face

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.