Emma McVey #5 Justice for Primrose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going for a peaceful game of golf to get there and Chester Beadle-Mcvey lord of Leeds is there running round 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wouldn't know if my child liked eating butter out of the tub, he's never tried it... 🤣

Reactions: 4
😂😂 no, never, no butter! Jokes, my kids try and eat butter and sugar, even sand but I don’t give them a knife and let them at it
😂 I honestly thought it was some sort of new guideline 😂 we have proper butter in our house so I thought maybe no one was allowed to give their kids butter rather than the fact that well… she literally gave her child butter.

Reactions: 1
Jeeez look at how much the size 4 coat drowns her 🤯 she must be the size of a child

Reactions: 9
She is so so thin. I'm wondering whether she is using the heart thing is an excuse for her weight as a few people have come on now to say that wouldn't usually make you so skinny. I think aside from her various illnesses, she just isn't eating enough.

Reactions: 7
remember when she was pregnant and got all defensive as she had no bump at like 9 months lol … little miss attitude problem, I can imagine her being rude to the nurses etc who look after her

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.