Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalulah

It's not abnormal though is it? Considering the ratio needed? And some people have commented saying they wouldn't take two kids swimming alone either.

He has taken them both seperately so they both got to go. Seems fine to me.
are you Emma ? cause almost everytime you put on the thread you're defending her , yet always in the Charlotte Crosby thread slagging charlotte off 😂

it is abnormal for one parent to get up with one kid and another the other one, maybe not so much if they swapped it round but poor Primrose will end up with no relationship with her mother if all the time only Gary takes her out places and gets up with her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

OrcaRed

VIP Member
My son has autism, same age as Chester. My little boys never said a word. Has daily meltdowns. Can’t go to nursery full time and can’t join in with lunches with the other children as it’s too much for him. If she is desperate she should come look after my wee boy for a few days. I wouldn’t change him of course but I’m desperate to hear his voice, make cakes with him, go to the cinema. All the things king chestaaaaaa can. Fuck off emma you alien head cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Rose94

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:
Build a soft play in the garage to distract from the unhappy marriage

• Haha
Reactions: 43

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I agree he isn’t happy but why the hell does anyone want him with Charlotte? He treated her like absolute dog shit and probably the cause of most of her insecurities in relationships. Karma if you ask me that he’s stuck with a miserable fuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

RedTiger

VIP Member
Chester reminds me of Dudley from harry potter counting his presents and fumming he got less compared to the year before.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
piss off hahahaha that made me laugh so much

remember Gary has a parsnip 🥲
I wouldn't be satisfied with that see! 🤷‍♀️
parsnip-excalibur-2x.jpg

I cannot understand why people join tattle then follow a thread only to defend the person. If you like her that much, its best not to see me call her a lazy, lying, plain, shit parent, useless sack of shit, hypochondriac, munchausen fuck, who has a personality of a paper bag and got cheated on, cos she ain't all that. Surely unwatch the thread. I'd go as far as to say Chester is ugly and looks like Lauren Harries. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Christ on a fucking bike. They actually went and put soft play in the garage. I was convinced it would be a hospital wing. What a pair of absolute cunts.

• Haha
FCF6E650-C1BD-40F1-85CE-9B53C7DA8B83.jpeg
Is she for real??? The old house was hardly a one bed bedsit! They had every toy under the sun and the biggest garden. She has no awareness at all