Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma really has to tell us everytime she is in hospital. Mum guilt for putting children in nursery? Don’t they go regularly anyway?😬

Reactions: 19
Emma really has to tell us everytime she is in hospital. Mum guilt for putting children in nursery? Don’t they go regularly anyway?😬
Exactly my thoughts! Maybe not primrose but Chester should definitely be in regularly!! He starts school next year! There’s no way they’ll cope with school

Reactions: 6
She said they go three days a week so why is she feeling guilty for sending them today, she’s such a cretin 😖

Reactions: 4
It’s probably good for them to be in nursery, shows them (well Chester) a bit of normality rather than being paraded around playgyms, swimming baths and expensive days out daily

Reactions: 10
She said they go three days a week so why is she feeling guilty for sending them today, she’s such a cretin 😖
Guilty! What about parents who have no choice but to put their kids in nursery as they have to go back to work to afford to live? God she’s so out of touch

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahaha massive mum guilt I put the kids in nursery all the time but just want to still get I that I am sick so I get some more attention from my sheep

Reactions: 11
Didn’t she put them in nursery a few weeks ago to go to a spa… didn’t sense any guilt then

Reactions: 22
Mum guilt cause she is unwell and in hospital?? Makes no sense, this woman drives me absolutely mental but I can't stop watching her stories. She's the most miserable looking, whiney woman who is creating miserable whiney naughty kids who are just allowed to do whatever they want!!!

Shame there's no guilt when they only take 1 child to do all the fun things whilst the other is dumped somewhere else. Primrose especially probs has a lovely time at nursery playing.

Who asked that 😂😂 maybe teaching your children to be bored and that you don't have to go somewhere every minute of the day would be beneficial gaz. Weird. It's like it's a genuine struggle to be at home with their kids, they need a distraction.
Decked at this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gary. Me think he forgot protest too much ‘...’

Also perhaps a sly dig at the majority of his ex-cast mates? One in particular who was pictured clubbing only this weekend...
There is an inbetween no one is saying he should be out clubbing every weekend but there is a difference between the white rose shopping centre being the highlight of the week

1D75401A-332C-4164-9D4B-69CE2FEA6624.png

Howling 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she trying to pass off recommended gift ideas that are clearly just undisclosed adverts 🙄 can't be coincidence that the 'cheapest she found' are all from one place! Does she think people are stupid.

Reactions: 12
Gary. Me think he forgot protest too much ‘...’

Also perhaps a sly dig at the majority of his ex-cast mates? One in particular who was pictured clubbing only this weekend...
What he doesn’t seem to get is that you can still be a devoted dad and husband without cutting out all your friends and previous life. Yes you can’t go clubbing all time but could still enjoy the occasional night out etc. You don’t have to spend eternity inside your home and the white rose ….

Reactions: 20
What he doesn’t seem to get is that you can still be a devoted dad and husband without cutting out all your friends and previous life. Yes you can’t go clubbing all time but could still enjoy the occasional night out etc. You don’t have to spend eternity inside your home and the white rose ….
Exactly! But I don’t think Emma would let him go to the white rose unsupervised

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.