Emma McVey #4 all aboard the train to the White Rose, oh tit we’ve forgotten Primrose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a coincidence that all the toys people have recommended she happens to have an aff link for hmmmm

Reactions: 8
What a coincidence that all the toys people have recommended she happens to have an aff link for hmmmm
Undisclosed affiliate links which the ASA will take much enjoyment reviewing…. 😏

Also noticed she threw a few toys in which weren’t even suggested in her Q&A just to boost the link numbers

Reactions: 4
Latest ad for hello fresh saying she wouldn't have time to shop for ingredients to make dinner but is literally at asda 3 times a week. I can't wait for the real world to catch up with her

Reactions: 17
Latest ad for hello fresh saying she wouldn't have time to shop for ingredients to make dinner but is literally at asda 3 times a week. I can't wait for the real world to catch up with her
I loved the last one when she said the same then was in Asda an hour later 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s the same advert she posted yesterday/the other day when she said Chester wanted to eat it in his grandads tree house or something. Literally the same advert bar that bit

Reactions: 4
I can’t understand how/why she has any fans? Who follows her and why? I really struggle as she’s not even a reality tv person who has shown any personality (questionable or not) on television, or has anything insightful/new to bring to the influencer world, nor does she look very attractive either - so what exactly is her appeal?

Reactions: 15
Is anyone else surprised he took her last name, I know he's still beadle but never imagined him on GS days taking a girls name

Reactions: 13
I get the impression that he’s cheated on her and lost her trust and now he’s whipped as he doesn’t want to lose her again so it’s better for him to live by her rules than be a broken family..they make me want to swallow my contraception extra fast, I’d hate to live that monotonous life were a trip to a shopping centre is the highlight of your bloody week 🤯🤯🤯

Is anyone else surprised he took her last name, I know he's still beadle but never imagined him on GS days taking a girls name

Reactions: 14
“Dad and daughter day today” erm isn’t that everyday ….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t like to judge how others parent but the way those two parent make my skin crawl. Poor primrose, hope she absolutely rinses them when she’s older then tells them to get fucked.

Reactions: 17
It’s always daddy daughter day or time because Emma doesn’t want Prim near her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So the Lord of Leeds gets to go here, there and everywhere while having every condition going to mankind.. meanwhile Primrose gets fucked on the crappy swing in their back garden 🤣 god they are actually horrible aren't they

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has Dee Dee said what her and Gypsey rose are up to? No doubt attending a private clinic so she can make a new illness up for him 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.