Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon Emma made Gaz grow his hair because Chester asked for his cut shorter and she was like noooo it’s how boys have their hair 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you reckon Emma made Gaz grow his hair because Chester asked for his cut shorter and she was like noooo it’s how boys have their hair 🤦🏼‍♀️
Wouldn't surprise me. Someone comment that Chesters curls were going and she got uber defensive. Also this morning she posted a pic of him eating popcorn off the carpet and he was telling her to do it. Don't know if she actually did but wouldn't surprise me if Chesta told her to eat off the floor that she'd do it

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't surprise me. Someone comment that Chesters curls were going and she got uber defensive. Also this morning she posted a pic of him eating popcorn off the carpet and he was telling her to do it. Don't know if she actually did but wouldn't surprise me if Chesta told her to eat off the floor that she'd do it
Shes such a weirdo! I get Chesta was a high needs baby but duck me let it go it’s been 3 years. Also his hair is a mess most of the time, I’m not sure why she cares if people notice it’s more straggly than curly. If she is that sensitive to public opinion she should keep him off her public social media and then nobody could say anything.

Reactions: 15
So she’s been out to play tonight wonder when Gary is allowed out
She never looks happier than when she's out with Joe. Funny how her lethargy and breathlessness miraculously disappear once in a while to allow her to enjoy a night out on the drink! 🤔

Reactions: 22
They seem like a great group on a night out, reposting your husbands stories, reposting wedding pics, all staring at your phone and then being ‘crazy’ posing for a camera. Laugh a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Obviously expected to be invited 😏
She attacked him on Geordie Shore for kissing Chantelle even though him and Charlotte were done for good. He probably didn’t invite for fear of being bottled halfway through saying his vows.

Sophie is the kind of girl who is quick to throw a punch but then cries victim if some retaliates.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She attacked him on Geordie Shore for kissing Chantelle even though him and Charlotte were done for good. He probably didn’t invite for fear of being bottled halfway through saying his vows.

Sophie is the kind of girl who is quick to throw a punch but then cries victim if some retaliates.
totally agree with you about Sophie. He has responded to her on his most recent tho so don’t think there’s any beef there

Attachments

Reactions: 3
cannot stand seeing that awful dirty bunny rabbit hanging out of Chester’s mouth in most pictures!! Even at the wedding !! Horrible 🤢
My child has 3 favourite toys. They are her life. But even I say to leave them at home or in the car when we go somewhere like swimming. She doesn’t take them nursery, or to the shops. Do they ever tell him no?

Reactions: 18
cannot stand seeing that awful dirty bunny rabbit hanging out of Chester’s mouth in most pictures!! Even at the wedding !! Horrible 🤢
Emma can bullshit all she likes. That's not stained. It's never been bleeping washed. Disgusting. Teach him no. I've been there with kids obsessed with blankets lol so I get it. But that's disgusting. Also his hair is SO bad, makes me laugh everytime 😂 Lord farquaad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bah! With covid flying about as well do you really want that dragged about a swimming pool changing room and in your kid’s gob?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Can we get an applause for the first pic of Emma and Gary together 🤣 without cutie Primrose and Chester clinged on her with the nasty bunny ear.
Hi Emma 👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What do you reckon they even talk about? Bet they don’t have a laugh together

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.