Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that doesn’t think she’s stunning in the least? 😂 She just looks like a woman to me 🙈 like skin and bone, tit style and nothing remotely resembling her insta? And she literally has no personality? I feel so nasty to say all that but she does come across as a very nasty and horrible person 🙈 also don’t know if people have seen her pics before surgery? Yikes 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is it just me that doesn’t think she’s stunning in the least? 😂 She just looks like a woman to me 🙈 like skin and bone, tit style and nothing remotely resembling her insta? And she literally has no personality? I feel so nasty to say all that but she does come across as a very nasty and horrible person 🙈 also don’t know if people have seen her pics before surgery? Yikes 🙈
She looks so miserable. And just plain, that sounds horrible, but what is special? Her monotonous voice? Lank hair? Lying down skills

Reactions: 13
I always remember a scene in Geordie OGs, where she and Gaz went pottery painting with his wee Granda. She was expecting Primrose at the time, and I remember the wee Granda just meekly saying something like “when the new baby comes, make sure you don’t forget about Chester” or something to that effect, just like something a wee granny or Granda would say, and she half snapped back some defensive comment. I thought she was really rude to him. I went off her then 😑.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She is skin and bone. He would literally break her in half with that parsnip! Not that they actually have sex anymore 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always remember a scene in Geordie OGs, where she and Gaz went pottery painting with his wee Granda. She was expecting Primrose at the time, and I remember the wee Granda just meekly saying something like “when the new baby comes, make sure you don’t forget about Chester” or something to that effect, just like something a wee granny or Granda would say, and she half snapped back some defensive comment. I thought she was really rude to him. I went off her then 😑.
I remember this, his family are quite sweet from what we've seen too. It seems he hardly sees them anymore but her family are always involved. He's given up everything. Just hope there's a decent prenup in place.

Reactions: 14
I really don’t like Emma but I remember that scene too it was garrys dad and to be fair I thought was a stupid comment to make it would have bugged me too although I probably would have still seemed polite 😂

Reactions: 1
I really don’t like Emma but I remember that scene too it was garrys dad and to be fair I thought was a stupid comment to make it would have bugged me too although I probably would have still seemed polite 😂
Its his Grandad and he’s really old like 90’s so stupid comments are par for course, she should know that.

Reactions: 4
It was definitely Gary’s Granda, and his mum was there. It’s available online, I just watched it. His wee Granda is sitting there in a checked shirt and pullover.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes it was his grandad I know which scene you mean because it shocked me too, Gary adores his grandad and he won’t have meant it in a nasty way at all so I bet it really hurt Gary when Emma had a pop at him like that, nasty cow. Should be the other way round now don’t forget about your second child

Wonder if she will change her insta name to Bradley-McVey

Beadle **

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'm baffled by her, she's sharing wedding pics but not one that's just the two of them so far 🤷‍♀️ it's like the day was just an opportunity to get dressed up and dress up the kids. Even one with her mate Joe, but not with her husband!
Notice he's ignoring Sophie's comment about not being there 👀

Reactions: 12
I'm baffled by her, she's sharing wedding pics but not one that's just the two of them so far 🤷‍♀️ it's like the day was just an opportunity to get dressed up and dress up the kids. Even one with her mate Joe, but not with her husband!
Notice he's ignoring Sophie's comment about not being there 👀
I don’t know how Sophie can even speak to him after what he did to Charlotte, plus why would he invite his ex’s best friend

Reactions: 12
Why is Sophie arsed? Thought they all hated each other anyway. If I was Charlotte I’d be annoyed at that comment. And why out of all people would he want Sophie there when he probably didn’t want to be there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how Sophie can even speak to him after what he did to Charlotte, plus why would he invite his ex’s best friend
Well they all claimed to be 'family' 👀
I think she just wants in on the attention though. She always lived in Charlotte's shadow.

Reactions: 2
Can someone share the link please of her snapping at his grandad I can’t find it
Edi: found it she is a cow isn’t she very snappy!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
717019B7-2109-43F2-9AD1-A1B7A5734DD7.jpeg

Always awkward when you look happier with your guy friend than your now husband on your wedding day🤣 they look more like newly weds than her and Gary! Shameful, feel bad for Gary now🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.