Emma McVey #3 Still on the floor, 1 month till the wedding, something we’re sure Gary is dreading

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say they have to talk about how ridiculous and meaningless Gaz’s life was before he met her and how wonderful life is now that they are married.

She seems like such a sour faced moanbag, I can’t imagine her having fun or throwing caution to the wind. I’d say Gaz dies a little more inside everyday, but will never admit it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She spoke her truth about Gary back when they split up, and then she backtracked but they clearly only got back together because she was pregnant. No wonder she’s miserable, she must completely resent him! And she clearly doesn’t trust him (who would) because the only time he’s allowed out anymore is to play golf.
They’ll be one of those couples who stay together till the kids are older, then when they have their own lives they’ll realise there’s nothing left between them. What a life!

Reactions: 12
She spoke her truth about Gary back when they split up, and then she backtracked but they clearly only got back together because she was pregnant. No wonder she’s miserable, she must completely resent him! And she clearly doesn’t trust him (who would) because the only time he’s allowed out anymore is to play golf.
They’ll be one of those couples who stay together till the kids are older, then when they have their own lives they’ll realise there’s nothing left between them. What a life!
Yup 100 per cent I said that earlier!! They don't look in love that's for sure

Reactions: 5
It certainly doesn't appear to have brought them closer. It looks like just another boring day in the "Beadle-McVey" household which brings me to another question.......

We know from Emma's recent stories that her name will be Beadle-McVey "because it flows better." I remember when Chester was born that he has the same surname; I'm assuming Primrose does too. Do we think that Gary is also a Beadle-McVey now? I wouldn't be surprised! Obviously he needn't change his name publicly but I wonder if he has?
Well well well......I bloody called this one!! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well I wish her luck with deed poll coz it's a right pain in the ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Asif Gary has taken Mcvey 🤦🏼‍♀️ One of the best things about marriage for me is sharing my husbands name but anyway….
I see they’re both separate again today with a child each😂

Reactions: 12
That video made me sad, little girl got a shock on the lift and went to her dad for reassurance but he moves away as too busy filming

Asif Gary has taken Mcvey 🤦🏼‍♀️ One of the best things about marriage for me is sharing my husbands name but anyway….
I see they’re both separate again today with a child each😂
I think it should be more common to be honest. Marriage is equal now. Taking the man's name is very old fashioned. I say fair play to him for being in the public eye and normalising this.

Reactions: 16
I think it should be more common to be honest. Marriage is equal now. Taking the man's name is very old fashioned. I say fair play to him for being in the public eye and normalising this.
Oh defo but she's probs made him lol his balls are firmly in her pocket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet Bill Gates is having a field day tracking Gary on his third visit to the White Rose Centre this week 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree a lot of my recently married friends have double barrelled their names. I only took my husbands last name as I have a very long difficult to spell first name so wanted a short easy surname 😅

I have never known someone go swimming or to a shopping centre with kids as much. What can they possibly be shopping for?! stock in shops doesn’t change that much the amount they go they must just be looking at the same things over and over!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.