Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what do you do at a hospital apart from stay in your room? My kid was in a few years ago with broncholitis and I didn’t leave the room for a week. I’m sure she will find some ‘dairy free ice cream’ for him.

Can afford a golf simulator for Gary but not private healthcare for her ‘more than normal’ ill children
I’ve read it as they’ve just been placed in one of those tiny rooms? Maybe she expected him to be seen on a ward? Although I don’t know why, but this is her.

Hahaha the magic dairy free ice cream man will be there as he heard Chester Beadle was getting checked out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg she is a joke. My son has athsma, hes 3. It gets quite bad at times and when hes been in hosp during covid he, like other kids with cough related illnesses he has been kept in a seperate room! I quite like it not being on a ward lol! Im sure they didnt lock the door 🤣 and we were allowed to walk around and go for a wee, etc. So so dramatic! If she hates the nhs so much why doesnt she have private healthcare. Everytime she sees a doctor with those kids she moans!

Reactions: 7
Omg Emma give your child calpol neurofen & cough bottle leave him in his pyjamas & throw the telly on 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m literally just over my 2 & 1 year old having viral infections just get on with it 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
2 negative covid tests what does she want the nhs to do kids come down with these things all the time it’s probably the change of weather 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Honestly how dare she- my child spends ALOT of time in Hospital so we’ve been in a lot during covid and the nhs are doing all they can to keep us safe! Yes I’m sure it’s just a cold so in that case either a- don’t take him in a hospital or B- be greatful there being carful as it only takes one child to come in presenting as just a cold and it be covid! How dare she say she’s disgusted with the nhs when there just trying to keep her child and other kids safe! She’s a loon!

Reactions: 12
Omg Emma give your child calpol neurofen & cough bottle leave him in his pyjamas & throw the telly on 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m literally just over my 2 & 1 year old having viral infections just get on with it 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
2 negative covid tests what does she want the nhs to do kids come down with these things all the time it’s probably the change of weather 🙄🙄🙄
The nurse has been watching her threads and decided to phone a dairy free ice cream van for poor Chester locked away in isolation sod the rest of the kids 🤣 but on a serious note when mine have been to hospital they are given the quick lateral flow test 30 minute wait before being admitted to ward. Emma is so dramatic

• Haha
The nurse has been watching her threads and decided to phone a dairy free ice cream van for poor Chester locked away in isolation sod the rest of the kids 🤣 but on a serious note when mine have been to hospital they are given the quick lateral flow test 30 minute wait before being admitted to ward. Emma is so dramatic
When we’ve been in my daughters had to have tests every three days while recovering from surgery and being really ill- she needs to give her head a wobble and realise the world doesn’t revolve around her

Reactions: 4
The care of the NHS has gone down the drain!? Is she for real the same NHS that’s going to perform your heart surgery. Shut the duck up you silly girl.

Reactions: 15
She is just so self entitled it’s unbelievable!
she gives off very worrying vibes & what’s worse is she tells the world 🙄

Reactions: 2
No need for them children to be in a and e anyway for emergencies only not parents who need a diagnosis for a feckin cold

• Haha
Chester goes to nursery so he’s probably picked up a cold from there. There’s been some bad viruses going round lately. Either that or the bogging brown bunny ear he always has in his mouth. 2 negative Covid tests says it all. Your child has a cold, go home and pick up some calpol from Asda.

Reactions: 12
New poster but wanted to rant about this pathetic cow, my little girl is nearly 2 and suffers with a heart condition meaning she may need a transplant one day. Viruses coughs etc put a big strain on her body, she was placed into intensive care Christmas Day 2019 from a ‘cough’ that put her into heart failure. It makes me happy to see the NHS quarantining kids with those type of symptoms. She needs to stop being such an entitled cow and be grateful that her children are generally healthy 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I would love to be a fly on the wall at the hospital right now.. she’ll be tagging nurses in stories again next! She’s such a brat!

I’d rather be locked away in a room than sit in a waiting room, what’s the problem 🤷🏼‍♀️

Made me feel uneasy even before covid

My kids have both had horrendous coughs that have gone on for 8 weeks now, coughing till they puke and getting very little sleep. I still have to get up and go to work on minimal sleep as an nhs worker, to look after people far more poorly and grateful for the nhs, than her!!

My kids have both had horrendous coughs that have gone on for 8 weeks now, coughing till they puke and getting very little sleep. I still have to get up and go to work on minimal sleep as an nhs worker, to look after people far more poorly and grateful for the nhs, than her!!

Reactions: 6
Her post about being disgusted in the nhs really got my back up -yes things are done differently now and it’s an annoyance to some folk etc but there hands are tied and they are made to follow the rules like the rest of us have to go private if it’s such an issue wonder if she will be disgusted in the nhs when they treat her for “heart failure” 😂 sorry n it heart failure you’d be laid in hospital not swigging back cocktails the weekend prior I don’t normally rant but this women is a bleeping moron go educate yourself on life idiot……. And relax phew 😥 😂

Reactions: 10
Cant have been that serious if they are out having playtime. She is obviously obsessed with Chester and it will be sad he hates her when she is diagnosed with munchausen by proxy

Reactions: 9
Why do they need checking out??
Fine playing on the bed shouting, fine playing on his bike hardly warrants a hospital visit?! More like some calpol/neurofen and cuddles for treatment.

Wonder if she’ll address what those over worked, under paid and under appreciated NHS doctors diagnosed or will the diagnosis not fit in with her narrative of having very poorly children

She is a grade A year, she loves to slag the NHS off like when she actually named that GP receptionist who wouldn’t let king Chester use the toilets in the height of the pandemic lool

I wonder if she appreciates how disgustingly lazy she is compared to those people in the NHS, she’s got some nerve!

do you think they realise how unlikable they are as a family?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.