Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or in the pics she’s put up lately does Chester always seem to be frowning at primrose or looking to see what she has as well? I know kids will look at each other’s stuff and compare but he always seems cross looking at her or jealous maybe? I don’t pay much attention to Emma and Gary so I don’t know the kids personalities or anything but he just seemed a bit spoilt or something? I feel bad judging a child but if I’m right it’s not him that’s the problem it’s more his parents. I just got the impression he wouldn’t be very nice to primrose if they were left on their own together?
This 💯

Reactions: 2
My absolute pet hate is people going to a&e for minor things like that- there should be a mark against your name if you waste nhs resources like that- get some calpol or go to your gp!! It’s in the name accident and EMERGENCY
Yeah this does annoy me but to be fair I haven't seen my own gp face to face since last Feb and can never get through to make an appointment even at 8am like they tell you too and if I do get through at 10 past 8 I get the sarcy 'oo you should of rang at 8' so then i have to ring 111 and I imagine it's the same up and down the country

Yeah this does annoy me but to be fair I haven't seen my own gp face to face since last Feb and can never get through to make an appointment even at 8am like they tell you too and if I do get through at 10 past 8 I get the sarcy 'oo you should of rang at 8' so then i have to ring 111 and I imagine it's the same up and down the country
[/QUOTE
But for colds and coughs the advice is if you can't get through to the doctors ask your pharmacist 🙄 it's not hard advice to follow really

Reactions: 5
Yes seems wrong to say about a child but there is something creepy about Chester like he has an evil streak in him. Mommy’s little narcissistic.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Yes seems wrong to say about a child but there is something creepy about Chester like he has an evil streak in him. Mommy’s little narcissistic.
I’m so glad some other people think this. I love children and always have, I have 2 of my own too. Always chat to children in my work. But there is just some reason why I could never take to the Chester we see online. Ok it’s a social media version and maybe he’s sweet in real life, but still.

Reactions: 3
Gary posted a tiktok earlier saying how excited he was to drop the kids of at nursery when they do the bare minimum anyway 🙃😭

Reactions: 4
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Really don't think its fair to bash an innocent child?? Would any of you say this in public or without your anonymity?

Really don't think its fair to bash an innocent child?? Would any of you say this in public or without your anonymity?
Yeah I am pretty sure one woman publicly tweeted about how Chester knocked her over in Asda. And I feel bad for Chester. Emma swears she has a great routine ... yet she gives them ice cream for breakfast .. unless her routine is ice cream for breakfast? Then Chester runs around acting all crazy and she seems surprised. Chester needs a wee in the doctors and he witnesses his mum shouting at a nurse to give him something to wee in. I feel bad for the boy. He does seem to be extremely spoilt. He has everything, even 100% of his mother's heart. How will he ever turn out okay? And I don't think it is bad to say that. The anger is at Emma not him

Reactions: 14
I don’t feel like I am bashing the child at all. I am simply stating that there is something a little unnerving about him and his behaviour. Clearly I am not the only one to think it and yes I would say as much in ‘real life’.

Reactions: 8
If you've seen them all in public, you can see who the favourite is. He IS spoiled. But I've seen them a few times and the little girl is just oblivious haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kids are only a product of their parents’ behaviour. Chester is a spoiled brat you can tell because he spends all his time with Emma and she’s a nightmare

Reactions: 7
Yeah I am pretty sure one woman publicly tweeted about how Chester knocked her over in Asda. And I feel bad for Chester. Emma swears she has a great routine ... yet she gives them ice cream for breakfast .. unless her routine is ice cream for breakfast? Then Chester runs around acting all crazy and she seems surprised. Chester needs a wee in the doctors and he witnesses his mum shouting at a nurse to give him something to wee in. I feel bad for the boy. He does seem to be extremely spoilt. He has everything, even 100% of his mother's heart. How will he ever turn out okay? And I don't think it is bad to say that. The anger is at Emma not him
5E7079E6-A45E-4CEF-942F-2EF44BEE1C1C.jpeg

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just watched the allstars ex on the beach when gaz was with Charlotte on the outside (and she had the ectopic) and he shagged everyone and anyone. And then Lillie came on and it came out that he had cheated on her a ridiculous amount of times. If Emma mcvey thinks he's keeping his dick in his pants she's deluded. He managed to bang a bird whilst Lillie was with him in the hotel. He's bleeping VILE. That persona he plays on insta makes me sick.

Reactions: 22
I've just watched the allstars ex on the beach when gaz was with Charlotte on the outside (and she had the ectopic) and he shagged everyone and anyone. And then Lillie came on and it came out that he had cheated on her a ridiculous amount of times. If Emma mcvey thinks he's keeping his dick in his pants she's deluded. He managed to bang a bird whilst Lillie was with him in the hotel. He's bleeping VILE. That persona he plays on insta makes me sick.
Same. I don't buy it. I think she's probably threatened that he can't see the kids if he leaves her. They just don't match, well apart from being boring af. It won't last.

Reactions: 4
The pic of Chesta lying on a couch in a restaurant with his feet on it. Why do they think its ok for him to put his dirty shoes on a couch where people have to sit.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.