Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When her kids are ill why is it always a bug? It’s boiling out there, her kid could of been sick because of the heat! Full on attention seeker

Reactions: 9
When her kids are ill why is it always a bug? It’s boiling out there, her kid could of been sick because of the heat! Full on attention seeker
If they’re going to nursery they’re probably picking it up there, kids always do. Buttt that’s how they build up their immune systems. It’s probably just sniffles but drama queen Emma makes it sound like they’re on their on deaths door …

Reactions: 6
For some reason I find Chester sly like he gives prim a dog when no one is looking or Emma laughing at him doing it, sorry I get them vibes and another bunch of Coviditos so Chester is ill and instead of isolating your taking prim swimming 🤦‍♀️ And weather that be Covid flu or a bug your still spreading germs

A dig a dig not a dog 🤣
Why do they have to have him isolate if hes just ill with a bug or a cold?🤔

Reactions: 2
Why do they have to have him isolate if hes just ill with a bug or a cold?🤔
At the time he didn’t have a negative test so if he’s displaying Covid symptoms he had to isolate at the time and regardless of Covid who takes members of a sick household swimming to spread germs

Gaz can't spell their either, it's amazing how these people get through life without knowing the difference between they're and there. Really grinds my gears!

Reactions: 7
The daily boomerang of him staring into space whilst his daughter has a mucky rabbits ear in her mouth is just cringe. We get it mate you can't look after both your kids at once. Should probs keep it to yourself actually. Bit weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Horrified Emma claims she had a sickness bug last night and is in a shopping centre today spreading her germs

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Horrified Emma claims she had a sickness bug last night and is in a shopping centre today spreading her germs
they are all right as rain today aren’t they!! Must be out looking for ice cream vans

The daily boomerang of him staring into space whilst his daughter has a mucky rabbits ear in her mouth is just cringe. We get it mate you can't look after both your kids at once. Should probs keep it to yourself actually. Bit weird.
his hair looks awful too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t tell you how much it knocks me sick that both their children suck on their teddy’s ears 🤢🤢 it’s no wonder they’re always vomiting or have ‘sickness bugs’

oh and the fact she’s out today after she said on her stories that she had her head over the toilet every 30 minutes last night being sick is so bloody irresponsible! 🤦🏼‍♀️ it actually makes me angry 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
There no way in hell she was puking her ring up all night unless she did it purposely to fit into her stupid fabilitics for her haul... she's not wise

Reactions: 1
I can’t tell you how much it knocks me sick that both their children suck on their teddy’s ears 🤢🤢 it’s no wonder they’re always vomiting or have ‘sickness bugs’

oh and the fact she’s out today after she said on her stories that she had her head over the toilet every 30 minutes last night being sick is so bloody irresponsible! 🤦🏼‍♀️ it actually makes me angry 😡
Why do them teddy’s look like they have never had a wash?! Surely it wouldn’t take much effort 🤮🤢

• Sick
Why do them teddy’s look like they have never had a wash?! Surely it wouldn’t take much effort 🤮🤢
I know 🤢 the fact the ears are so stained shows that they suck on them all the time and hardly get washed. I can’t even imagine the smell oh my god 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
If Emma is in heart failure surely she’s high risk for Covid? What’s she doing in an indoor soft play area with no mask on? Madness. Although she prob thinks Covid is a fake virus Bill Gates made to bring about the new world order or some tit..

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s throwing up because she’s pregnant?! 😱 - another child with a myriad of conditions.......
I'm not sure herself and Chester have time to judge another baby for looking normal and they would need a third "parent" cos they can only have one at a time 🤯
Seriously though hospital one day soft play and shopping centres the next 🤷‍♀️ no words.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.