Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Gary in white rose so pointed him out to my sister and she went ‘what that short greasy haired one over there’ 😂 she literally didn’t even realise it was him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Emma said on her Q&A last night they were meant to be moving abroad but dodged the question when someone asked her where to. They kept that quiet?

ETA - Gary looks disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She seems to really dislike Primrose looking like Gary. When showing pictures of Chester she is so proud of how he looks, the curls, the eyes. With primrose only displaying how "chunky" she looks and how she looks like Gary 🤦‍♀️ Even her pictures are no way the same like Chesters.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She seems to really dislike Primrose looking like Gary. When showing pictures of Chester she is so proud of how he looks, the curls, the eyes. With primrose only displaying how "chunky" she looks and how she looks like Gary 🤦‍♀️ Even her pictures are no way the same like Chesters.
I agree. I find it so bizarre. It’s like she’s just very blatantly favouring Chester because he looks a certain way and promise doesn’t?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. How annoying is it they tag each other in every single story then add each other’s to their story 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s got to be the worst brand ambassador for Fabletics. She looks so bleeping bored in that ad. She’s also always in pyjamas so she doesn’t even wear it.

She’s got to be the worst brand ambassador for Fabletics. She looks so bleeping bored in that ad. She’s also always in pyjamas so she doesn’t even wear it.
Indeed, those posing pictures are hilarious 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. How annoying is it they tag each other in every single story then add each other’s to their story 😂😂😂😂
So annoying wish they would do us a favour and merge their accounts. They spend 24 hours a day together May aswell share an insta account 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
So annoying wish they would do us a favour and merge their accounts. They spend 24 hours a day together May aswell share an insta account 🤷‍♀️
Emma would be over the moon at this suggestion!

Reactions: 4
Emma would be over the moon at this suggestion!
Until she remembers she has got hardly any real followers so will have to pump up the numbers on a shared account too 😂
hardly ever gets more than 50 comments on an account with 900k followers? Seems suspicious to me

Reactions: 5
Until she remembers she has got hardly any real followers so will have to pump up the numbers on a shared account too 😂
hardly ever gets more than 50 comments on an account with 900k followers? Seems suspicious to me
Because she deletes all the bad comments 😂

Reactions: 1
See she’s now exempt from wearing a mask and gaz doesn’t know how to wear one properly, dick nosing in a soft play

• Angry
Came on here about the mask, why no mask all of a sudden even though she never wore it properly anyway, although I'm sure these 2 were both saying covid wasn't real and sharing loads of conspiracy theories 🙄
The kids are going to grow up to be such brats, im all for taking the kids out but why so much all day every day, constant soft play, swimming, farms, ice creams, constant expensive days out and treats.

Reactions: 7
Wonder what Emma thinks to Charlotte talking about Gary recently

Reactions: 3
Came on here about the mask, why no mask all of a sudden even though she never wore it properly anyway, although I'm sure these 2 were both saying covid wasn't real and sharing loads of conspiracy theories 🙄
The kids are going to grow up to be such brats, im all for taking the kids out but why so much all day every day, constant soft play, swimming, farms, ice creams, constant expensive days out and treats.
I stumbled upon this anti Vaxer loon on Instagram and noticed she followed her 🥴

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.