Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s actually shocking. Surely there must be a rule about hiding it under the profile picture icon. Also she could at least take the tags off it haha.

Reactions: 3
She’s done it again this morning.
She makes me rage.
How do I report it to the ASA?

• Angry
That’s such a horrible thing for Gary to even say oh so MTV edited you to sleep with over 100 women cheat on them all and treat them like trash
I'd think more of him if he was like yep I was a knob, it's in my past and I'm sorry for being vile. But nope, still blaming editing. He needs to grow a pair of bollocks and take accountability 🙄

Reactions: 11
I'd think more of him if he was like yep I was a knob, it's in my past and I'm sorry for being vile. But nope, still blaming editing. He needs to grow a pair of bollocks and take accountability 🙄
Exactly. That’s what he never did with Charlotte and if he makes comments like this he clearly can’t see the error of his ways so will make the same mistakes again. He already cheated on Emma before they knew she was pregnant ffs

Reactions: 9
Exactly. That’s what he never did with Charlotte and if he makes comments like this he clearly can’t see the error of his ways so will make the same mistakes again. He already cheated on Emma before they knew she was pregnant ffs
Emma must be so crazy with paranoia, and must feel pretty trapped because without his income she would not be living the life that she is doing now. (Whilst also moaning about how hard and tough she has it!)

Reactions: 11
Emma must be so crazy with paranoia, and must feel pretty trapped because without his income she would not be living the life that she is doing now. (Whilst also moaning about how hard and tough she has it!)
Especially as she’s a model/glamour model (when I accidentally found topless pics of her while googling her hahaha). You are considered ‘old’ as a model after 25 especially if you look older than you are and most models don’t have a long career unless they are either very good, in another industry (like how a lot of actresses model) or if you grow your audience and brand as you get older so can model for clothes companies as a mum then go up as you get older etc etc. It’s basically a terrible industry for throwing girls out for the ‘newest’ model.

but the type of modelling she did she would not be able to go back to. Perhaps she could go back to lingerie at a different target audience but that would not make the money she has now.

because of the way she acted with her agency missing jobs and stuff because of Gary/Australia they were disappointed in her and so she’s probably got a reputation in the industry of being flaky and unreliable now. And that’s an industry where that totally matters.

Do they ever look after both kids by themselves. I only ever see either:
1) gaz and Emma alone whilst both are at nursery
2) gaz with Chester and Emma with primrose, or vice versa
3) all glued together
Think it’s absolutely crazy that either one never seem to have both children

Reactions: 5
Do they ever look after both kids by themselves. I only ever see either:
1) gaz and Emma alone whilst both are at nursery
2) gaz with Chester and Emma with primrose, or vice versa
3) all glued together
Think it’s absolutely crazy that either one never seem to have both children
Gary plays golf sometimes but are the kids at nursery or with Emma and whoever is in their house that day?

Reactions: 1
He’s blocked holly hagan cos he promotes that herbalife gunk.
What she says is spot on. The problem with nutritionist is that literally almost anyone can say they are one by even doing a simple online course. It’s not like doctors where you have to have a degree in it and be registered and approved by different bodies. All the transformations are due to cals deficit and usually a terrible diet beforehand so of course there would be a difference. Not due to the magical products which last time I heard contain soy which is still up for debate on whether it is good for humans or not

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.