Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her job actually? She puts her kids at nursery but she is home all day?

Reactions: 2
She has said before she has OCD and I think she spends a lot of time cleaning between the deep cleans they get. I think it’s quite sickening that she does all of it (on her Q and A). They do equal childcare yet Gary doesn’t do ANYTHING around the house? That’s genuinely awful

Reactions: 2
I think they have a cleaner aswell? Lazy shits
I think those are the deep cleans they get. Between times Emma apparently does everything to do with the house. It’s a big house and kids and two dogs create so much mess. How can she let Gary just sit playing games all day and not resent that she has to do it all?! It’s crazy. I would be so mad!

Reactions: 1
I think those are the deep cleans they get. Between times Emma apparently does everything to do with the house. It’s a big house and kids and two dogs create so much mess. How can she let Gary just sit playing games all day and not resent that she has to do it all?! It’s crazy. I would be so mad!
He will see himself as the breadwinner, so his arrogance will tell him that prevents him from washing a pot lol

Reactions: 3
He will see himself as the breadwinner, so his arrogance will tell him that prevents him from washing a pot lol
Urgh and the fact he legit is such a bully about trying to get her to change her name to Beadle when she clearly wants a double barrel. It’s so old fashioned to be THAT traditional you won’t help your girlfriend a bit more. Maybe that’s why they always nip at each other

Urgh and the fact he legit is such a bully about trying to get her to change her name to Beadle when she clearly wants a double barrel. It’s so old fashioned to be THAT traditional you won’t help your girlfriend a bit more. Maybe that’s why they always nip at each other
ESPECIALLY when said girlfriend is ill!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s the posts Gary puts up at 7pm when the kids are in bed - like sure I’m sure two kids that age are hard to look after but there’s two of you and you don’t have to worry about money or doing a 9-5 job. So many people would love that set up.

Reactions: 9

ESPECIALLY when said girlfriend is ill!!!!!
I wouldn't mind....beadle. Not exactly fancy is it 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s the posts Gary puts up at 7pm when the kids are in bed - like sure I’m sure two kids that age are hard to look after but there’s two of you and you don’t have to worry about money or doing a 9-5 job. So many people would love that set up.
Imagine 2 kids that age but 2 of you are home, there is a play room; any soft play or kids venue can be booked without a moment notice for how you will pay for it. No wonder she forces the ‘my kids are horrifically ill and barely alive’ tripe, she must be so bored

Reactions: 12
Imagine 2 kids that age but 2 of you are home, there is a play room; any soft play or kids venue can be booked without a moment notice for how you will pay for it. No wonder she forces the ‘my kids are horrifically ill and barely alive’ tripe, she must be so bored
I would absolutely love to stay home in a giant house with a lovely garden lots of money/security to buy the kids or yourself whatever you want or go on any outing, do a couple of ads and look after my children. People want to win the lottery to have that. It’s the ungratefulness that grates

I wouldn't mind....beadle. Not exactly fancy is it 😂
Haha I think McVey is so much nicer than Beadle 😭

Reactions: 10
I would absolutely love to stay home in a giant house with a lovely garden lots of money/security to buy the kids or yourself whatever you want or go on any outing, do a couple of ads and look after my children. People want to win the lottery to have that. It’s the ungratefulness that grates

Haha I think McVey is so much nicer than Beadle 😭
So much nicer. She should tell him he's gonna be Gary mcvey instead 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t get the hiding the #ad tactic by influencers. It’s pretty obvious you’re getting paid for whatever youre rambling on about in a scripted, inauthentic way.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get the hiding the #ad tactic by influencers. It’s pretty obvious you’re getting paid for whatever youre rambling on about in a scripted, inauthentic way.
Exactly! Who honestly believes someone is promoting things, reading from a script, from the goodness of their hearts?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.