Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary has an impulsive need to cheat I don’t think that will ever go away, I’m sorry to say his proposal to Emma screamed guilt, there was no way he was that nervous and overcome with emotion out of love it reminded me of the panic on his face on ex on the beach when all the people he cheated on Lily with were coming out of the water

Reactions: 9
Lily was so lovely! I often wonder what she saw in him!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lily was so lovely! I often wonder what she saw in him!
Me too Gary is not good looking at all he has a real narrow weasels face and a massive ego. So what if he has a massive cock it’s the rhythm in the motor that counts not the size of the engine. I hate him.

Was she the one that started dating Stephen Bear too? I mean, what is it about these men!!! It’s so well known what they’re like.
Ye she came into the BB house to confront him when he was in there hooking up with Chloe Khan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lily obviously has really bad taste in men 😂 I mean Gary and Bear you can’t get much worse

Reactions: 7
Lily obviously has really bad taste in men 😂 I mean Gary and Bear you can’t get much worse
I think because she was a bit of goodie two shoes kind of girl she was attracted to the “bad boys” for a bit of excitement.

Reactions: 4
Yet take him back, have 2 kids and spend every waking minute together just so you can keep an eye on him
I seen him advertise the fact that he’s going on a golfing weekend and the dates he’ll be away for. I bet he did that knowing loads of slags will water slide into his DM’s gushing at the prospect of the parsnip 💦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I seen him advertise the fact that he’s going on a golfing weekend and the dates he’ll be away for. I bet he did that knowing loads of slags will water slide into his DM’s gushing at the prospect of the parsnip 💦
I do not get the appeal with Gary. His new hair screams slimey car salesman and he isn’t good looking? Maybe he’s got the gift of the gab and can sweet talk the girls?? I know a guy like that, he isn’t attractive at all but has slept with soooooo many women and I’m just like “how do you get them?!” But he’s quite charismatic and has the chat (before you get to know him better) so that could be why.

Reactions: 13
One million percent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s exactly what I thought when he put that up. He could easily Googled restaurants!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I do not get the appeal with Gary. His new hair screams slimey car salesman and he isn’t good looking? Maybe he’s got the gift of the gab and can sweet talk the girls?? I know a guy like that, he isn’t attractive at all but has slept with soooooo many women and I’m just like “how do you get them?!” But he’s quite charismatic and has the chat (before you get to know him better) so that could be why.
Yes I would say his big dick just gives him a lot of confidence and that wins the ladies over but really his rep is as a top shagger is it really considered a compliment if he wants to slip you one? Deep down you would know it’s just a notch on his bed post. In ex on the beach he didn’t even remember one of the girls that came in as his ex if i remember correctly.

• Haha
Also I think it’s such a security risk when they announce dates and stuff especially because where they live is quite well known. I always got worried every time he went away before and told everyone he was away while Emma - young vulnerable mum - was on her own with Chester or both kids now. Anyone untoward could plan something for when Gary isn’t there. NO FORESIGHT at all.

Yes I would say his big dick just gives him a lot of confidence and that wins the ladies over but really his rep is as a top shagger is it really considered a compliment if he wants to slip you one? Deep down you would know it’s just a notch on his bed post. In ex on the beach he didn’t even remember one of the girls that came in as his ex if i remember correctly.
I wonder if it’s really big. Didnt charlotte say he was awful? 😂😂😂

Also I think it’s such a security risk when they announce dates and stuff especially because where they live is quite well known. I always got worried every time he went away before and told everyone he was away while Emma - young vulnerable mum - was on her own with Chester or both kids now. Anyone untoward could plan something for when Gary isn’t there. NO FORESIGHT at all.

I think she said he used to go for hours and it got boring. I’d imagine Gary’s biggest turn on is himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He once tried it on with me in tiger tiger and went to kiss my cheek then moved and kissed my lips I was like ew hun who knows where they’ve been 😂😂 I’ve always thought he’s very slimy and thin-lipped, not a bit of me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Haha yes I can confirm it is 🤣 not my proudest admission but there you go huns

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The parsnip may have been appealing back in the day when fist pumping and a Jonny bravo hair style was cool but I don’t know any decent woman now a days that wouldn’t slap that rotten thing away from them screaming the amount of times it’s been riden I’d say it more resembles a pickle now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I don’t see it at all. He’s not particularly tall not particularly buff has thin lips ... that would all be fine but he thinks he’s gods gift!! He has a really cringe Jim Carey type of goofy/silly act he puts on sometimes

I honestly much prefer Emma and Joe 😂😂😂 when he pops up it’s so nice to see Emma with some life in her being silly!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.