Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She edits his eye colours via filters. That's not the same as Khloe editing herself from a size 12 (nothing wrong with that) to a size 6. BUT I get the point. At least she isn't editing his hair to be curlier or editing Primrose to be smaller.

She does edit her feet and legs though. Which I find stranger.

I live near them and I've seen her in asda loads. She's not as skinny in real life, I swear she makes herself look skinnier.

Reactions: 1
Is this the first generation of kids though that are going to grow up with all their baby photos on insta? They might need therapy. I’ve never looked at a baby picture of myself and it had a caption about how massive I was. Or looked back and thought god my eyes look banging and my mum has said I just used a little face tune. It’s going to get into your head that looks are everything and yours aren’t good enough naturally

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is this the first generation of kids though that are going to grow up with all their baby photos on insta? They might need therapy. I’ve never looked at a baby picture of myself and it had a caption about how massive I was. Or looked back and thought god my eyes look banging and my mum has said I just used a little face tune. It’s going to get into your head that looks are everything and yours aren’t good enough naturally
I said to my partner recently, imagine when you were a baby your parents got all your photos developed and printed and put them in a big folder and left them in a phone box in a city for literally anyone to sit and look through...?! Exactly the same concept as posting to the internet except that reaches even more people! Where is the safeguarding?

Reactions: 17
That’s why I’m worried about the family vlogging channels on YouTube and I guess any influencer with a public platform be it Instagram or something else. They have never been done before in history so we simply *dont know* the effects. Children can’t consent either to their being on the public internet so it’s ethically grey too. Who knows. We may grow up with a load of kids super mad at their parents for putting them through something they didn’t understand. I mean Chester or Primrose could grow up and read all this or countless articles about things Gary has said about women or see Emma’s naked pics. (Wanna bet those come up when Chester is in school with a load of teenage boys). It’s sad. I’m kinda glad to be normal in some ways and not in the public eye. And I seriously think adults just do not even think about these things before they do them. Like Gary’s stupid arm tattoo. The second he got that my first thought was “next time you feel like you’ve done something stupid just remember Gary’s children will get older and ask him why their mums naked arse is on his arm”. And Emma already posted one story a while back where she’s laughing while Chester points to Gary’s arm saying “what’s that?” No foresight at all Gary what a plank!!!

I said to my partner recently, imagine when you were a baby your parents got all your photos developed and printed and put them in a big folder and left them in a phone box in a city for literally anyone to sit and look through...?! Exactly the same concept as posting to the internet except that reaches even more people! Where is the safeguarding?
It’s so true. It’s so easy to forget when posting things publicly that ANYONE can see. And once it’s out there it’s out there there isn’t a true delete button as there’s ways of digging stuff up. It’s mad!

Also there are such cute stories today on Joe and Emma’s pages of each other. They have so much more fun together 😂😂😂😂 we never really see much of Gary and Emma being silly together

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The US family vloggers on YouTube have had so many issues with paedophiles leaving comments on their videos that Youtube's customers refused to be associated with them and refused have their adverts shown on those videos. So YouTube demonetised or disabled comments on thousands of videos with children in them. Safeguarding children on the Internet is becoming quite an issue. But none of the vloggers or influencers want to think about it because if they didn't show their kids they wouldn't make as much money.

• Wow
You can sharpen his eyes all you want he still won’t get a modeling career. You took gaz out of the limelight. That’s why marnies wee fella is getting all the modeling

No wonder she’s got heart problems, the amount of sugar she eats is incredible!!

Reactions: 2
No wonder she’s got heart problems, the amount of sugar she eats is incredible!!
I have been saying this for soooo long, she may have a nice body and pretty hair etc but the state of her insides when literally ALL SHE EATS is sugar (or even if she has proper meals the sugar on top of them cancels out any healthy meals she might have!) she is not doing herself any good at all. On her screenshot of her fit scale thing she had she had such low muscle and high water content which can mean you’re not in good health (I have a similar scale haha)

my theory has always been when she had the kids she spent all her time chasing after them and got used to just grazing herself so never eats proper meals and has forgotten what being full feels like!

she lets Chester have chocolate for breakfast sometimes too then wonders why he bounces off the walls🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I also seriously doubt she uses the bondi boost. She did the same with hairburst. Doubt she uses either of them she just has naturally lovely thick shiny hair. Bondi boost has menthol in it which can be a massive irritant for some so anyone tempted pls bear that in mind x

Last edited:
I live very near to them and see them every now and again and his eyes are beautiful but there is definitely a bit of the ‘detail’ feature on Facetune going on In her photos 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I have been saying this for soooo long, she may have a nice body and pretty hair etc but the state of her insides when literally ALL SHE EATS is sugar (or even if she has proper meals the sugar on top of them cancels out any healthy meals she might have!) she is not doing herself any good at all. On her screenshot of her fit scale thing she had she had such low muscle and high water content which can mean you’re not in good health (I have a similar scale haha)

my theory has always been when she had the kids she spent all her time chasing after them and got used to just grazing herself so never eats proper meals and has forgotten what being full feels like!

she lets Chester have chocolate for breakfast sometimes too then wonders why he bounces off the walls🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I also seriously doubt she uses the bondi boost. She did the same with hairburst. Doubt she uses either of them she just has naturally lovely thick shiny hair. Bondi boost has menthol in it which can be a massive irritant for some so anyone tempted pls bear that in mind x
I don't think she has a nice body at all. I think she is so thin she looks seriously ill. And it seems she actually is ill, with some kind of heart condition.

Reactions: 14

Everything you have said is absolutely right 👏🏻 I would feel sorry for her and I get that when you’re a mum you sometimes forget to eat but her and Gary are at home together every day and she also gets them ready made meals delivered so there’s no excuse really to graze. You would think the drs would’ve advised her about her diet if she has heart problems, she’s so young to be having issues.

• Sad
Everything you have said is absolutely right 👏🏻 I would feel sorry for her and I get that when you’re a mum you sometimes forget to eat but her and Gary are at home together every day and she also gets them ready made meals delivered so there’s no excuse really to graze. You would think the drs would’ve advised her about her diet if she has heart problems, she’s so young to be having issues.
I feel like maybe it’s some hereditary thing they’ve only just found. she said something like ‘we’ve discovered’ which made it seem like she didn’t know before.
If it was a random thing she had only just developed then the FIRST THING any doctor worth his salt would tell her to do is gain weight because it’s so obvious from even a few years ago back w mario she has lost so much weight. I worked out her BMI at the time of the scale pic and it was only 16.6 or something. For reference you can be diagnosed with anorexia at 17.5. Yes she has really low muscle so that’s part of it but that is NOT a healthy weight at all. So I feel like if it is that that’s caused her heart thing she needs to get a grip and actually eat proper meals. Like you said it’s not hard when she gets so much done for her, works from home, has Gary home too, HAS MEALS DELIVERED!

I also feel like if she had developed the heart thing as a result of weight they’d be giving her nutritional shakes from the doctor, not telling her to eat masses of sugar but I guess it’s possible. In any case she isn’t a healthy weight and clearly needs to get healthy again for her overall health!

Reactions: 4
That’s why I’m worried about the family vlogging channels on YouTube and I guess any influencer with a public platform be it Instagram or something else. They have never been done before in history so we simply *dont know* the effects. Children can’t consent either to their being on the public internet so it’s ethically grey too. Who knows. We may grow up with a load of kids super mad at their parents for putting them through something they didn’t understand. I mean Chester or Primrose could grow up and read all this or countless articles about things Gary has said about women or see Emma’s naked pics. (Wanna bet those come up when Chester is in school with a load of teenage boys). It’s sad. I’m kinda glad to be normal in some ways and not in the public eye. And I seriously think adults just do not even think about these things before they do them. Like Gary’s stupid arm tattoo. The second he got that my first thought was “next time you feel like you’ve done something stupid just remember Gary’s children will get older and ask him why their mums naked arse is on his arm”. And Emma already posted one story a while back where she’s laughing while Chester points to Gary’s arm saying “what’s that?” No foresight at all Gary what a plank!!!

It’s so true. It’s so easy to forget when posting things publicly that ANYONE can see. And once it’s out there it’s out there there isn’t a true delete button as there’s ways of digging stuff up. It’s mad!

Also there are such cute stories today on Joe and Emma’s pages of each other. They have so much more fun together 😂😂😂😂 we never really see much of Gary and Emma being silly together
I see absolutely no chemistry between Emma and Gary. They are only together for the kids.

Emma agrees to turn a blind eye to him shagging around, in return she gets to live in luxury, and never have to work again.

Reactions: 5
I see absolutely no chemistry between Emma and Gary. They are only together for the kids.

Emma agrees to turn a blind eye to him shagging around, in return she gets to live in luxury, and never have to work again.
She admitted herself that he’s cheated on her, so I agree
11F7E161-FC9E-4F0D-AEF8-95DA694C028A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Chester was born January 2018, so Emma must have already been pregnant when she wrote that message. Wow

Chester was born January 2018, so Emma must have already been pregnant when she wrote that message. Wow
I almost feel sorry for them both trapped in this relationship just for the kids sake

She admitted herself that he’s cheated on her, so I agreeView attachment 553906
She’s such an idiot - Chester and Primrose will see that. This is why it’s so insane that people put everything up publicly out on the internet?!

I wonder what her family think of him. They know how badly he’s treated her and knowing she’s stayed had kids and is getting married to the guy?! Hmmmm!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.