Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ranted before that all she does is sharpen them as her phone has a good camera with that feature, sorry if yours doesn’t or something along those lines.

Reactions: 1
They are that vibrant. I don't know them personally but they live local to me and I've seen them a few times in passing. Each time I've seen them I've instantly recognised Chester first, when he was in his pram because of his vibrant eyes having seen them on photos on Instagram etc.

I don't know if she does edit photo's but cropping and lightening a photos isn't really editing to be deceiving it's just enhancing the photo and make it look brighter etc.
I agree, seen them before and the first thing you notice about that boy are his eyes. Sorry to disappoint those who want to believe they're edited

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen them and his eyes just looked pretty normal? Lool

think anyone can see she does sometime filter to make them look brighter which is fine crack on but it makes me laugh when she gets so defensive about it when we can clearly see his eyes aren’t at bright on gaz’a unedited posts?

Reactions: 5
I don’t think his eyes are edited, they clearly are a very pale blue and edged with the dark colour on the edges. The very blonde hair definitely makes him more striking (though I suspect it will darken) but he is a very cute little boy and Emma must have some strong genes lol because Gary’s eyes are a hazelly brown. I think Emma uses filters (especially on herself) but I don’t think she would waste her time editing to the degree of changing chesters eye colour beyond the standard ‘sharpen’ or ‘contrast’ options

Reactions: 1
Just reposting this from the last thread
This just proves how different the light can make eyes look. it's the same with my daughter. sometimes outside they look so dark like the one on the left then if the sun is shining at the right angle through the window they look super bright and blue like the one on the left then she's just made the image a bit lighter. Not exactly faking it, it's just different lighting that's all

Reactions: 3
This thread is for opinions, they are clearly edited nobody said she changes the colour or the outline of his eyes ffs! If you can’t see the edit then I honestly digress it’s blatantly obvious 🤣

Reactions: 8
This thread is for opinions, they are clearly edited nobody said she changes the colour or the outline of his eyes ffs! If you can’t see the edit then I honestly digress it’s blatantly obvious 🤣
You are correct hun it is for opinions.... and that is my opinion. If you have a problem with someone having a different opinion to you you are in the wrong place hunny pie

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You are correct hun it is for opinions.... and that is my opinion. If you have a problem with someone having a different opinion to you you are in the wrong place hunny pie
I don’t have a problem with it, hunny pie though 🤣😭 thanks I needed that giggle today

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She uses a filter for every photo and it makes his eyes look different. Lighting can't make them THAT different every time.

She uses a filter for every photo and it makes his eyes look different. Lighting can't make them THAT different every time.
thank you! It’s so obvious nobody is disputing the COLOUR of his eyes, the issue I have is how defined and sharp she makes them so that they look almost like glass!! He’s a child she shouldn’t edit his photos at all he is beautiful as he is and his blue eyes are beautiful without the ridiculous over editing

thank you! It’s so obvious nobody is disputing the COLOUR of his eyes, the issue I have is how defined and sharp she makes them so that they look almost like glass!! He’s a child she shouldn’t edit his photos at all he is beautiful as he is and his blue eyes are beautiful without the ridiculous over editing
Ok I see what you’re saying now haha

I get Khloe Kardashian style photoshop is frustrating and basically a con as she makes out she's got her body by pure exercise when it's literally altered in photoshop and more than likely she got a lot of surgery and cosmetic procedures but Emma sharpening Chesters eyes is completely different. She probably just wants to draw a bit more attention to them in photos, she's not damaging him by doing so 🤷🏻‍♀️

I get Khloe Kardashian style photoshop is frustrating and basically a con as she makes out she's got her body by pure exercise when it's literally altered in photoshop and more than likely she got a lot of surgery and cosmetic procedures but Emma sharpening Chesters eyes is completely different. She probably just wants to draw a bit more attention to them in photos, she's not damaging him by doing so 🤷🏻‍♀️
whats khloe kardashian editing her photos got to do with this topic? She’s an adult if she wants to deceive people then that’s her own prerogative, Chester is a young child who’s appearance doesn’t need changing at all!! He’s lovely as is. What a strange thing to try and justify

Reactions: 5
Hi Emma!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd never look at my kid and think 'oh your eyes are gorgeous, let me edit it a bit so their unbelievably blinding blue so you get more likes on my insta'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd never look at my kid and think 'oh your eyes are gorgeous, let me edit it a bit so their unbelievably blinding blue so you get more likes on my insta'
thats exactly the reason she does it you’re spot on! Gets her more likes and comments people saying “oMg HiS eYeS” = increases her engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lmao I was trying to point out the difference between sharpening an image and photoshopping an image but you guys go ahead and witch about images of a 3 year old xx

• Haha
Lmao I was trying to point out the difference between sharpening an image and photoshopping an image but you guys go ahead and witch about images of a 3 year old xx
We're discussing bitching about a Zeleb wanting to edit her child's eyes beyond belief actually xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.