Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the both getting up in the morning I find bizarre! my partner doesn’t start work until later on In the day so we take it in turns to have a lie in, they must be sick to the back teeth of each other 🤣
Woe betide Cheestaaa doesn't get attention off the two of them at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Impressive how much it grew in a year though I wish mine would haha.

still wonder what’s going on with Emma. She said she’s having an angiogram but I dunno what they do those for.

I didn’t know a heart condition could make you lose weight and I just cannot get over how much sugar she eats. Even if she eats proper meals between it is insane

Reactions: 1
Another tone-deaf post from Emma yesterday. “Anyone else love Mondays? Get all my cleaning done etc”, is that aside from the cleaner you pay for? Bet you wouldn’t love them so much if you had to work for a living.

Reactions: 10
Another tone-deaf post from Emma yesterday. “Anyone else love Mondays? Get all my cleaning done etc”, is that aside from the cleaner you pay for? Bet you wouldn’t love them so much if you had to work for a living.
Cleaning for her friend coming round. The true love of her life who shouldn’t be in her house

Reactions: 2
And now someone else in her house? Aren’t we meant to be visiting peoples gardens? Thick as tit

I know, anyone could tell! Stand by what I say lol, she loves him more than Gary
Haha I do agree. Emma and Joe don’t seem to nip at each other half as much 😂😂😂 sometimes when Emma is recording Gary talking about her parking or not taking Beadle or whatever (and he doesn’t know she’s recording) he is actually quite aggressive, I really don’t like it.

Reactions: 4
Like genuinely if I was getting married and my fiancé was being awful about me wanting to double barrel my name I would be so annoyed. I would not be bullied into dropping my name (this in reference to Emma wanting to be Emma Beadle-McVey and she recorded Gary being unreal aggro about it he was saying something along the lines of “NO. ITS SO DISRESPECTFUL you’re not havi beadle McVey you’re having Beadle. Are you recording this?? Oh duck off.”

re chesters eyes clearly they are pretty and edged with a deeper blue but she doesuse filters. I’ve seen filters where you can see shes edited as well.

heres one which was on Gary’s story last year and then the other one was her one. She cropped her legs to make herself look slimmer and filtered over as her face looks much smoother (I suspect she has a frown line between her eyes but you can’t see it in her photos)

Attachments

Beadle is a hideous last name! I think it’s nice that she’d even consider double barrelling 😂

Reactions: 8
They’ve really done their kids dirty with those names. The last name too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
re chesters eyes clearly they are pretty and edged with a deeper blue but she doesuse filters. I’ve seen filters where you can see shes edited as well.
im not disputing his eye colour obviously they’re blue but they are NOT that vibrant and glossy naturally 🤣 what I’m saying is on facetune there’s a feature called ‘detail’ and it makes things as you’d guess, more detailed, which is soooo obviously what she does to chesters eyes on photos

im not disputing his eye colour obviously they’re blue but they are NOT that vibrant and glossy naturally 🤣 what I’m saying is on facetune there’s a feature called ‘detail’ and it makes things as you’d guess, more detailed, which is soooo obviously what she does to chesters eyes on photos
They are that vibrant. I don't know them personally but they live local to me and I've seen them a few times in passing. Each time I've seen them I've instantly recognised Chester first, when he was in his pram because of his vibrant eyes having seen them on photos on Instagram etc.

I don't know if she does edit photo's but cropping and lightening a photos isn't really editing to be deceiving it's just enhancing the photo and make it look brighter etc.

They are that vibrant. I don't know them personally but they live local to me and I've seen them a few times in passing. Each time I've seen them I've instantly recognised Chester first, when he was in his pram because of his vibrant eyes having seen them on photos on Instagram etc.

I don't know if she does edit photo's but cropping and lightening a photos isn't really editing to be deceiving it's just enhancing the photo and make it look brighter etc.
they aren’t that glossy Emma does the same edits to her own eyes, even when the photos are darkhis eyes are still sparkling it’s just so fake and disgusting to edit a child’s photo like that, he is beautiful as he is

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.