Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve had a nosey on the Instagram page of the chiropractor’s he went to and there’s a photo of him there on the 5th March yet in his stories it seems he’s trying to make out he hasn’t been there before!

Reactions: 1
So I’ve had a nosey on the Instagram page of the chiropractor’s he went to and there’s a photo of him there on the 5th March yet in his stories it seems he’s trying to make out he hasn’t been there before!
He clearly told them he’d give them a shout-out. Makes it obvious nothing they do is genuine it’s all a ploy to garner something for themselves.

Anyone watched that cringey 1826 cocktail AD on her page?? Absolutely no chemistry at all between them 😂 and of course king Chester had to make an appearance

Reactions: 9
Anyone watched that cringey 1826 cocktail AD on her page?? Absolutely no chemistry at all between them 😂 and of course king Chester had to make an appearance
Hahahaha who even filmed that? They don’t look at eachother once 😂😂

Reactions: 3
So she posted a story about an Instagram shadow ban. I didn't know what one was so googled it and came across this... so Instagram can do it if you go against their terms for things like this? I knew she was using bots etc to get more followers.
I always wondered how she had almost 1 million followers she’s only known as ‘gaz Beadles girlfriend’ explains it all

Reactions: 9
Also that birthday post for Garry with the cocktails
should have been marked with an AD as they’ve recently worked with them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she posted a story about an Instagram shadow ban. I didn't know what one was so googled it and came across this... so Instagram can do it if you go against their terms for things like this? I knew she was using bots etc to get more followers.
Has she been shadow banned??

She still comes up for me

Meant to carry on typing but I got distracted by toddlers! I thought she would go down my stories as I skip the monotonous voice ads and herbashite pushing quite fast but both of them are always up there!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her latest grid post with a naked chester!! Do these influencers just not give a tit about their kids privacy or safety

Reactions: 4
Have you noticed she’s deleting all the negative comments on the post!

That poor boy! He has no privacy what so ever. Can you imagine what a tough time he’ll have at school when his classmates find his naked baby pics online

Her reply is ridiculous to one of the comments! Paedophile’s see a naked child regardless of what she thinks she can see

Reactions: 5
Her reply is ridiculous to one of the comments! Paedophile’s see a naked child regardless of what she thinks she can see
She said ‘you can see more with a child in a nappy then you can here’ i mean you shouldnt be posting photos of your children in nappies anyway!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.