Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me as well.. If someone alerted me to how a photo I posted of my child might be used by paedophiles I'd have it down in a heart beat, not try argue it out with them? What a bleeping weirdo.
I agree- what kind of mother posts stuff like this when there’s so much information explaining how paedophile’s can manipulate pictures. That picture wouldn’t be an issue if her account was private with just family and friends but now 1000’s of strangers have such an intimate photo.

Reactions: 7
You can see the crack of his little bum so no Emma you can’t see more in photos of children wearing nappies.

Reactions: 4
Emma and gaz are so out of touch recently. I don’t know if you guys seen about Ashley cains poor little girl and then gaz is there bragging about having a child free day. I just don’t think it’s a bit distasteful and as for Emma and her pictures she needs to get a grip! That picture is for millions to see, one of them is bound to be a bleeping freak and love that. She’s honestly weird for posting that.

Reactions: 15
Ive reported it as child nudity, then the iption came up to block Emma? So if I block I don't have to see it but millions of others still can?? I wish there was a law in place so kids cant be shown on social media under the of 16, and then they have to give consent when they are 16

Reactions: 17
53AB6BEF-5991-46B0-A42F-7409537E4807.jpeg

🤦🏼‍♀️ Anyone who can report it please do, if more people try they might listen

Reactions: 2
Aw great they’ve got king chestaaa a mini moped. So now you don’t need to worry about him running into you. Just worry about him running you over now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she doesn’t realise people in your garden are still meant to be 2 metres away? Who’s going to comment and face her wrath?

I can’t believe even Primrose is in nursery 😩 they have no need to put her in nursery so young, and they still moan about how hard they have it!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wonder what Primrose medical conditions are... she really is fascinated with the children being sick... everything has to have a label

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe even Primrose is in nursery 😩 they have no need to put her in nursery so young, and they still moan about how hard they have it!!
Was thinking the exact same thing.. mine is only a couple of months younger but I would not put her in nursery yet unless I had too because I needed to work, filming herself laying down for whatever tit she is peddling is not work 😂

Reactions: 5
Wonder what Primrose medical conditions are... she really is fascinated with the children being sick... everything has to have a label
She put she can’t digest food- she can because if she couldn’t she would be extremely sick etc she probably means she has bad motility and constipation

Reactions: 1
She put she can’t digest food- she can because if she couldn’t she would be extremely sick etc she probably means she has bad motility and constipation
Shes full of crap.... honestly like she makes out like they are gravely ill they look like healthy children...... id say her bowel pure sluggish now after all the treatments she had as a newborn

I think she has such a dull daily life she really clings onto the slightest ailment they get for a bit drama

Reactions: 6
I think she has such a dull daily life she really clings onto the slightest ailment they get for a bit drama
Totally agree, she's defo one of those mums who has to have something wrong with their child all the time, there's a word for it which isn't coming to mind atm. Munch something? I duno!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.