Emma McVey #2 in her pjs doing undeclared ads and Gaz Beadle is dreaming night with lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its pretty obvious she has body image issues and found gaining pregnancy weight difficult to deal with, I wonder did how she ate, or more didn't eat have an affect on the 'health issues' kids have. It seems to be allergies and digestive issues they have. Maybe I'm way off.

Reactions: 5
I have a tiny skinny friend who didn’t even get a bump while pregnant, whereas I ballooned. Everyone is different. I do think it’s pure bollocks that her kids are practically at deaths door though, she really pushed that chesta was ill and pushed even harder with poor primrose. All kids take some getting used to being outside the womb and some kids do have allergies and intolerances but she seems to relish her kids having them

Reactions: 10
She had her second baby 5 days before I had my first. My bump was tiny and it was double hers. She literally doesn't look after herself when pregnant at all. Abd certain things about her baby's reflux never added up. She's proper vile. She advertised kendamil milk, but neither of hers ever drank it because they apparently have a dairy allergy or reflux. She will literally advertise anything for a few quid. How can she promote something she's never given her kids?

Reactions: 7
Just been googling them to see if there’s any different goss about them, turns out they had Chester on the lindo wing. Never realised that

• Wow
Reactions: 1
yes it’s where Kate, other royals and big A list celebs have had their babies before

Yeah and she tried saying she had Primrose there too. But she had her at the same hospital I had my little boy because they left the same time me and my partner left with our baby. And that hospital was in Yorkshire haha.

Just been googling them to see if there’s any different goss about them, turns out they had Chester on the lindo wing. Never realised that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They've been to Roundhay Park, which is not local to them. To be honest I totally understand why they've been, everyone is fed up now aren't they. But I live a similar distance from Roundhay and immediately thought 'we will go there too, it's not that far, and look - everyone else is doing it!' I don't think influencers realise quite the extent to which they 'influence' other people.

Reactions: 6
I live in the same town as them. She 100% is not local to Roundhay. At all. She could literally just go to the reservoir

Reactions: 1
Just to clarify, I won't be going. But she has close to 1million followers. I wonder how many will have seen them there and thought it's OK for them to go too.

Reactions: 3
Haven’t looked at either of their pages in a while so I’m late to the party. But what the heck is going on with Gaz’s hair 😂😂 the greasy slick back with a headband 🤷‍♀️ What does he look like 😂😂😂😂

I really can't help but think the kids are so spoilt🤦🏽‍♀️ they have literally every toy and the way Gaz and Emma go on with them is ridiculous. They let C do literally whatever he wants just to avoid a tantrum

Reactions: 10
Just want to tell them to duck off with the ‘roll on June’. What’s going to change? The change to go shopping as a family... which your doing. The chance to go to white rose.. your already doing that. The chance to go to soft play... you’ve got a bouncy castle in your house, outside toys, playroom rammed with tit. What is going to change!?

Reactions: 15
Just want to tell them to duck off with the ‘roll on June’. What’s going to change? The change to go shopping as a family... which your doing. The chance to go to white rose.. your already doing that. The chance to go to soft play... you’ve got a bouncy castle in your house, outside toys, playroom rammed with tit. What is going to change!?
Big Gaz can escape with the lads and Emma can palm the kids off so she can get back into her pjs

They can go to Frankie and Benny's for sausage and chips 🤣
Yeah the poor boys fed up of salmon omelette 🤣 they always seem so shocked that he can eat sausage and beans...yeah, coz his diet is usually rabbit food he thinks its xmas when they go to f&b

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Notice how they dont show the kids eating meals, they show snacks or Prim eating bits of food but never a meal in sight. Do they feed them meals, is mealtime a complete battle with Chesta? They are quick enough to ram the phone in their face 24/7 but never a meal in sight! Or would this uncover the fact they dont have all the dietary issues she makes out that they have?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.